Chapter 7

He sat me on the bed and disappeared into thin air.

I couldn't believe what just happened, I just got spanked and pleasured by a ghost. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. His fingers did wonders, I have never come so hard. 

I am blushing uncontrollably. I'm positive my face is as red as a tomato.

I went to take a cold shower to ease my heated face and to clean myself.

_

Third person's pov:

Meanwhile, Adam was in his room, replaying the heated session he just had with Amber. His bulge was rock hard.

Her submissiveness, her moans, and her begging were a huge turn on for him.

'She'd be a perfect submissive.' He thought.

The way his name rolled out of her lips, was making him go crazy. He can't trust himself around her anymore. All he wants to do is slam his rock hard dick in her virgin cunt.

_

Amber

My cheeks are still tinted in rosy pink. What will I say when I see him? How will he act? Will he act as if it's a normal thing? Omg, it will be so embarrassing. 

Nonetheless, I exited my room. I made my way to the kitchen and got some chips. 

I then saw Adam sitting on the couch with something in his hand. Wait, is that my phone? What is he doing with it? It seemed as if he was observing it. There was a frown on his face as he was turning the phone in all directions to examine it.

"Adam, what are you doing?" I asked as I strolled towards him.

"The fuck is this thing? How does it even work?" He asked, still frowning.

When I was about to answer him, the device pinged. He was startled and dropped the phone on the floor.

"Adam!" I yelled at him. I bent down and picked it up. Thank heavens it was safe, no cracks, nothing. I saw that it was a message from the owner of this house, saying that he was coming to collect the rent.

"I asked you something." Adam said.

"Oh, umm it is a mobile phone, we use it to contact people and other things." I made sense of it for him.

"And what was that sound?" He asked.

"The owner of this house just texted me saying that he will be here soon to collect the rent." I said and soon the bell rang.

I went and opened the door. It was some blonde-haired boy. 

"Hi, I'm Brent. My father sent me to collect the rent." He said.

"Oh, you must be Mr Pierson's son, please come on in, I'll go fetch the money." I politely said smiling at him.

_

Third person's pov:

While Amber was walking away from them, Brent was checking her out. Adam noticed that and glared at the blond boy. 'Smirking bastard, checking out my girl.' He thought.

Adam came up with a plan. He started grinning devilishly at his plan.

He went towards Brent and whispered something in his ears.

Brent reached down towards his belt and started unbuckling it, he slid his jeans down with his boxers. He raised his hands above his head and started dancing and shaking his waist which caused his member to dance too.