Chapter 8

My sleep got disturbed when my phone pinged. I saw that it was a message from Carlos stating that he'll be here in an hour.

I saw the time and it was 6 p.m. omg, I slept for 2 hours.

I quickly took a shower, blow-dried my hair and left it as it is. I applied light make-up as I didn't want my face to look cakey. I then wore my outfit.

 I then wore my outfit

Amber's outfit 

__

Third person's pov:

Adam was in the living room watching a movie on tv. Amber came out of her room and went to the kitchen. She was hungry so she decided to eat some leftover pancakes. She got them from the fridge and headed towards the living room.

Adam saw her coming and his jaw dropped. She looked so hot in that mini dress of hers. All Adam wanted to do was to rip that dress off her body. 

She sat on the armchair and her skirt lifted a bit exposing her thighs. His eyes darkened in lust. Her skin looked so soft that he wanted to run his hands all over her body. But then he realised that she was going somewhere. His blood boiled at the thought of other hormonal boys looking at what is his.

"Where the fuck are you going wearing that?" He was fuming.

Amber looked up at him and saw his eyes full of rage. She didn't understand what angered him so much. 

"Umm, I'm going outside." She said.

"Where?" He asked.

"I'm going to a club with a friend." She said.

"Since when do you have a friend? You told me you didn't have any friends." He was beyond annoyed.

"Oh yeah, today at school when I was eating my lunch, a guy came up to me. His name is Carlos, he's so sweet. We conversed a bit and then we became friends. He asked me if I wanted to join him and his friends tonight and I said yes. He texted that he'll be here soon to pick me up." She explained happily.

Adam got angrier at the mention of a boy. He didn't want any boy near his babygirl. She was his, only his.

He got up and went towards her, he came eye level with her and growled "you are not going anywhere"

A shiver ran down her spine. She was scared at the sudden change in his demeanour. 

"B-but why?" Amber asked.

"Because I don't want you to go, and you will not go." He said beyond angry.

Amber got angry at this. 'How dare he control me. This is none of his business.' She thought.

"I don't care what you want. I will go wherever I want with whomever I want." She snarled at him.

He raised his eyebrow at her, challenging her.