Chapter 9

My sleep got disturbed when sunrays fell on me. I yawned and stretched as I looked at my ceiling. Last night's activities played in my mind. 

The way I was begging him to pleasure me, the way I moaned his name each time he hammered his fingers in my cunt. How can I be like this, where the fuck is my dignity? I have completely lost my shit. 

I had allowed Adam to take control of my body. I had allowed him to touch me and I enjoyed it. I shouldn't have. I should've felt disgusted to be touched by a ghost. But I enjoyed it. I fucking enjoyed it.

 I am certain something is seriously wrong with me.

I need to get away from him, but I won't leave this house, this is my house. So what if he used to live here, he's dead now. I need to figure out something to get rid of him.

With this thought in my mind, I got up and went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and took a shower.

I picked out a top and a skirt from my closet and wore them. It was now 8 am and today was Sunday, so no school.

I sat on my bed and picked up my mobile, I saw that there were 4 missed calls and 5 messages from Carlos. I feel bad for Carlos, all he wanted was to have some fun and introduce me to his friends, he even came to my house to pick me up. I sighed and went to Pinterest, as I was scrolling through it and an idea came to my mind. I hurriedly googled it and smirked.

I headed towards the living room and that asshole wasn't there, I went to the kitchen and he wasn't there either. I suppose he's in his room. 

I started making pancakes. I spread some chocolate syrup on it and sat down to eat it.

I flinched when I heard the door being shut. It was Adam coming out of his room. He looked at me, his gaze travelled down my body. I squirmed under his intense gaze. He glanced back at my face. He then went to the tv, switched it on and sat on the armchair. 

Weirdo
I rolled my eyes and finished my meal, I did the dishes and then I remembered what I searched for earlier on the internet. 

I went to the kitchen cabinet and took out the jar. But now I'm having second thoughts, what if it doesn't work, will he get angry and hurt me. No no this has to work.

I strolled to him. I peered down at him, he lifted his head and gave me a befuddled look. I immediately opened the jar and before he could do or comprehend anything I poured the salt around him in a circle.

I immediately backed away and looked at him, he sat straight and looked dumbfoundedly around him. He then looked at me.

"What is this? What are you doing?" He asked, tilting his head in confusion. 

I mustered up a little courage and looked straight into his eyes, trying not to show any hint of fear. "That is salt. It acts as a barrier to ghosts. You can't cross that circle. You are trapped" I said, smirking at the last part.

He started laughing as soon as these words came out of my mouth. I frowned at this, I just told him he is trapped and he's laughing? What the fuck is wrong with him.

"What the fucking are you laughing at?" I frowned

His laugh died down and he got up from the chair. He dramatically lifted his right foot and placed it outside the circle. My eyes widened at this. He started slowly walking towards me. I looked at his face, it was covered with a sinister look and a smirk playing on his lips. I started backing away from him, but I stopped when my back came in contact with the wall.