Chapter-2

Athena's POV

"that's it Ms Brown you are going to the principal office" "you are saying it as if I want to be in your class bye fuckers" I said going out of the class. On the way to Denis's office, Denis is the principal of this school. He is used to me coming there every day because I always got into fights and talk back to teachers.

I Kicked the door open to Deni's office " Hello Denis" I said, " what did you do this time, Athena?" "I was just taking some nap when that bitchy teacher woke me up" "I can't handle you, Athena just sit there and do whatever you want". So the next few hours I just sit there on my phone.

Now it was lunchtime I get out of the office and go to the cafeteria where my squad is waiting for me Chin Sun asked me " I heard you were sent to Denis's office because you talk back to the teacher" I shrugged her off and sit between Zoe and Chris, where Zoe was talking to Emma about her new fashion line and Chris was talking to Atlas about a yesterday's street race and now Chin Sun was looking through her phone.
Suddenly, a message popped on my phone's screen, I opened it says

The mission for Minnares Van De Vampier
Want the leader of the tigers dead
Save the children he kidnapped
The leader will be at the main base of the gang by 7
Money for the mission- $500000
Mission has to be done by 6 in the morning tomorrow.

I quickly said yes and decided to find the location of the tigers "I am going for a mission tonight at 1" I said in my usual cold voice "I need Atlas you to find the location of the main base of the tigers." After lunch, I went to the art class where Mrs Jones greet me with a smile and said " Hello, Athena how is your day going?" "Hello Mrs Jones, my day is going fine," I said with a small smile and went back to my seat.

Mrs Jones is a very polite teacher, she always encourages her students and she is the person who teaches me how to draw. "Hello everyone today you can draw anything you want and Eva before you ask you can go over the limit and you can also use paint and color pencils" "can we make more than one drawing Mrs Jones ?" "Yes, you can if you have enough time, Eva."

When Mrs Jones finished speaking I put the earbuds on and made two drawings, one about my feelings and one about his eyes that I see almost every day.

Now the first drawing is done I have half an hour to make the next drawing.

He is always there when no one is. I can feel his presence around me, I feel like he is just sitting next to me watching me draw. In my dreams whenever I touch him his body is cold but I feel safe and warm in it. I can only see his beautiful eyes which I always get lost in. Sometimes I would talk to him and he would only listen to me. I even gave him a silly name which is "Mr green-eyed".