Chapter-13

Athena's POV

They stand up and come forward "Pleasure to meet you Minnares Van De Vampire, I am Vincenzo Leone the don of the Italian mafia and this is my father the former don," he said in his cold voice and shook my hand.

"Pleasure to meet you too Don. As I told you I would bring some guests, they are Lucifer, Death Devil, Fearless, and Red." I said

He nodded and said "Have a seat" we all sat down.

"I have some information about Brittany Brown but I need to know the reason for this and who is Athena Brown," I asked him

Vincenzo looked at David and nodded "I am sure you know about mafia princess. She was kidnapped when she was 5 by Brittany. Brittany is her aunt." he sigh before continuing

"A week ago I got a threat about Athena," he told us as if he was forcing himself to say this.

"Can I see the threat?" I asked him and he nodded and turned his laptop towards me. As soon as I see it my anger starts rising.

It says-

To the don of the Italian mafia, I have your princess with me. After all those years of keeping her alive I decided it is time for the princess of the Italian mafia and the sister of a powerful man to die. I would love to send you her body after I am done with her. You know she has pretty long hair. I think I would like her to have a haircut and that mole on her back is cute.

I will make sure to send her body to you.

bad wishes to the Italian mafia and the Leone Family.

From the kidnapper of your mafia princess

Brittany.

While reading it my anger went all the way up, I clench my hand which is probably white now.

Someone put a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see Emma shaking her head.

"I will help you to find the mafia princess," I told them

"Now I need the information about Brittany," David says for the first time since I entered the office.

"Lucifer," I said. He came forward with his laptop and put it on the table.

"I have tracked Brittany. She is still in Italy and about the mafia princess I can't find her anywhere it's like she didn't exist, " Atlas told them lying through his teeth.

"For now I would like to watch her before the attack," Vincenzo told us, I nodded.

"Then we will go now we have to be somewhere," I told them, and my squad got out of the office.

On the way to the driveway, I see River leaning against the door. As we walked past him he gave me a paper and winked at Zoe.

We all go to my mansion and I said "Let's go clubbing"

They all looked shocked. I guess that's because most of the time they would have to drag me there but right now I need alcohol in my system.

"I have been waiting for this day forever," Chin Sun said jumping up and down

"Are you sure about this Sia?" Chris asked me looking concerned

"I need this Chris after tonight I will be fine," I told Chris

"Okay Sia if that's what you want," Atlas said

"Let's get ready, we will go to the club by 7:30," Zoe said, I nodded. I went into my room and opened the paper River gave me. it says -

"Hello princess I am sure after telling Vincenzo about Brittany being in Italy he will look for you here. I need you to be careful where you go, and who you talk to. Be careful."

I can tell how badly they wanted to find me but I can't let them find me for now I wanted to stay this way.

I change my clothes to my PJs and fall asleep thinking about my family.

I woke up in his bed again wearing his black shirt only. He is laying next to me looking at me with his green eyes.

His hands are around me holding me close to him. I trace my fingers on his jawline.

He took my hand where I found something on his finger. It was a ring. I traced it, it has the same design as the ring I gave him.

"Are you wearing the ring I gave you?" I asked him even when I knew the answer and he nodded.

I kiss his hand "Lor I am waiting for you, I don't know how you know about my family but I know you are not a stalker or something.

You have an aura that can terrify anyone. Your aura is so powerful and dominating I can feel it. I know when I will meet you, you will never let me go, Lor" I told him

He put something in my hand. It was a letter or note. I started to open it and he put his hand on mine and shook his hand.

I understood what he meant and nodded. I put my head on his chest and drew patterns on his abs.

I felt him playing with my hair, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up with his letter or note in my hand and I opened it.

It says-

"Amor, someone is coming after you. You have to be careful about all of this. I can only warn you. This is your war. Some people want to test you before you become the queen of our kingdom.

Today I will be there at the club and I don't want any guy to touch you. I know you can protect yourself but I still want to be there with you"

I have to be careful about all this shit going on. I check the time it is 6 as I was about to get up Zoe, Emma, and Chin Sun brag into my room.

"Get up Sia we have to get ready we don't have enough time"