Chapter-15

Athena's POV.

When I went into my room I saw the note lying on my bed that Lor gave me. I pick it up and put it inside the box and take out his hoodie and change into it. I sniff his hoodie that has his scent, it was amazing his scent is something mix of spice and sweet.

I lay on my bed and thought about my crazy but good day. I met my father and Vincenzo. After all these years it somehow feels good in a way that I haven't felt in 12 years. I wonder how the rest of my family will feel about knowing me, will they accept me? Will they accept the broken part of me or my past?

I also met Lor, he is so beautiful I couldn't properly see but I could see some features of his face. He said we have yet to meet officially i don't know when will that happen but i can't wait so that time, he also said he is taking care of our kingdom that i will know about soo–

"Ping" the sound of my phone snapped me out of my thoughts, I take my phone and saw it has been an hour since i have been thinking, i open my phone and saw a text from Atlas in the group chat that is called "The villains" it is a stupid name when we made this group chat we couldn't find the name for it so there is a movie that we all liked, so Chin Sun decided to name it after the one movie we all like and can watch it many time without getting tired of it.

                                                                   The Villains.

Atlas: I'm going to get revenge for my family, I will contact you all in four days. I don't know when I will come back but I will let you know.

Athena: Okay, take care. Tell us if you need anything.

Chris: I will come with you, wait for me outside.

Atlas: No, you are not coming with me, you have to stay here and take care of girls. If I need help I will call you. I'm going now, bye.

Athena: Be safe, bye.

Chris: Okay, be safe. Bye.

I shut the phone and put it beside my head, then I don't know when I fell asleep.

I was again in the darkness but this time he was not here, I was in the woods. They look the same as the one from my memory where I was playing with River. I saw a lake near me. I went towards it and saw my reflection. I was shocked. I was not in my 17 years old body but in my 3 or 4 years old body.

I touched my hair till the end of my waist. My blue-green eyes were mixed with many emotions, some that I can't even understand. I looked close into my reflection and saw I was wearing the pendant that my brothers gave me. I was lost in my thoughts. I didn't realise someone was behind until I heard someone say "Athena my favourite nice" and pushed me into the lake.

I scream no one helped me. I was drowning in a lake, and I realised that someone who pushed me was my lovely aunt. I don't know if anyone is going to save me. I will stop moving my body and let the water drown me.

Last thing I remember is someone grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

Next day.

I woke up from the sound of my phone. I took my phone from the side of my head and saw Vincenzo calling me. I picked it up, before I could say anything he cut me off and said "I need you in my house in 15 mins and before you ask why Brittany is here" and I hung up the call.

I went cold. What does he mean Brittany is here? I have to go there right now. She is probably up to something, she is never up to anything good. I get out of my bed and take a quick shower and wear this and the leaf pendant and the ring he gave me. I make sure and take all my guns and blades with me. :

I left a note in the kitchen saying I have some business to attend to

I left a note in the kitchen saying I have some business to attend to. I will be late tonight. By the time I reached the Leone mansion it was 1:20 pm. The guards open the gate as soon as they see my car. I park my car in the driveway and wear my mask that covers half of my face before I get out of the car. I saw one of the Leone brothers standing on the door.

I went towards him he said "I'm Xaiver Leone, Vincenzo send me here to escort to one of the hidden room from where you can see what is going on in the living room and take action on time something goes wrong, follow me" I nodded and follow him to the hidden room.

"How long has she been here for?" I asked him, he looked at his watch and said "23 mins" I nodded, we were in one of the hallways there was one of the bookshelf. To a normal person it would look like a regular bookshelf but it's not.

Xavier moved that bookshelf and opened a hidden door. He gestured to me. I went inside and saw everyone sitting in the living room. Brittany was sitting on one of the couches with two men on both of her sides. I didn't recognize them as I could only see their backs from where I was standing.

Xavier came inside and said " There is a door that is connected to the living room, you can see anything from here if you think anything is going wrong or something.You can also hear what they are saying. If you have to press this red button it will give all of us a signal. You can come out if you think it is getting out of hand. Vincenzo said it is your call to make. I will go now"

I nodded and asked "Who are those men beside her?"

"We don't know yet, when she comes here she starts her shitty drama and acts as if she didn't kidnap the mafia princess" He said and went out , I nodded and moved my attention to the living room.