Mini Story: Online Shopping

It was a busy day as usual at 'Baratie' but Zeff was taking a breather. He was in the dining hall and looked over the customers at each table from his corner near the window. One table was of particular importance to the old chef.

Table no.15, Sanji's friends Luffy and Law were sitting there. However, the special attention they were receiving from the old timer was because of a very peculiar request from his old friend Garp.

In a very confidential meeting these two old friends had decided that their kids (Garp's two grandsons: Luffy and Ace and Zeff's son: Sanji) were mixing with undesirable people. However since these "undesirable ones" didn't show any bad character or behaviour outwardly their kids could not be talked out of keeping in touch with them. A parent's heart however didn't need such proofs. The old friends knew from instinct that they were bad company that they needed to keep their kids away from. Then Sanji got married to Zoro........

Zeff and Garp's Undesirable List:-

1. Marco – A renowned obstetrician, delivered Saro (hence liked by Zeff to some extent) and Ace's boyfriend (severely disliked by Garp)

2. Zoro – Works in a company, hobby swordsmanship and has absolute zero sense of direction (Garp finds him to be a rather funny guy), is married to Sanji (hence Zeff completely hates the sight of this idiot) and is Saro's father (As a result Zeff has to control his wrath)

3. Law – A cardiologist, hobby swordsmanship, came from a different region so he has a peculiar dialect and is Sanji's friend (Zeff doesn't particularly like or dislike the guy); Luffy always sticks to him and drags him around everywhere he goes (Garp gets a bad feeling from this man. He is often heard complaining to Zeff over drinks, "How can a doctor be so free to follow around a high schooler all day. Does he even have a job?"

Zeff: (calm voice) "The guy was eating breakfast alone at the restaurant when Luffy suddenly barged in and started hogging his food."

Garp: (angry) "I'm sure the guy was stalking Luffy and came in just as he saw Luffy was coming here!"

Zeff: (suddenly reality dawning on him) "Could be. After all he is friends with that green haired gorilla!"

Zeff: "How come I never thought about it before? Come to think of it, that gorilla was always here when Chibinasu was serving! Unless he was stalking Chibinasu how did he find out about the exact time?")

After this discussion the two friends agreed to look out for any trouble that the three undesirables may be up to.

Law felt a glare piercing his back and couldn't eat at his normal pace.

Luffy: "Oh Law! You're not gonna eat that? Then I'm taking it!"

Luffy ate the meat from Law's plate without waiting for a reply as Law looked on helplessly.

A smirk twitched at the corner of Zeff's mouth when his phone began to ring.

Law did not feel those piercing eyes on his back any longer and was about to give a sigh of relief when the huge frame of the old chef appeared right in front of their table.

Zeff: (sternly to Luffy) "Oi Kozo!"

Luffy looked up with his mouth filled with food.

Luffy: (through a stuffed mouth) "Hoh ub ojjan?" (What's up ossan?)

Zeff: "How do I pick up this call?"

It was a video call from Sanji. Luffy received it and Saro's little face popped up on the screen.

Luffy: (excited) "How's it going Saro?"

Saro: (smiling) "Uncle Luffy ohio!"

Saro: (on seeing a glimpse of Law) "Uncle Law ohio!"