Chapter 5.5: Aftermath of this disaster

FruitCupWriter29 Presents
                                 Act 5 Stage 2: Aftermath of this disaster

You suddenly pushed yourself forward towards Sonic.exe, both of your lips locked together finally kissing. you didn't know what you were thinking and why you did this. You were about to pull away in embarrassment but sonic.exe suddenly hugged you keeping you in place letting you finish the kiss. you both finally stopped and pulled away.

Y/N: I . . . . I'm sorry!

Sonic.exe: Don't be.

she suddenly kissed you again, Suddenly you both hear cheering. You both turned to see everyone watching.

Majin: YESS FINALLY.

Lord X: ITS BEEN TOO LONG.

Xenophanes: Good job.

Fleetway: They seem like a nice couple.

you both blushed, but you then turned to Sonic.exe

Y/N: so. . . does this make us a *ahem* couple?

Sonic.exe: I. . . I think it does.

(Sonic.exe's POV pre kiss)

I felt bad for lying to Y/N, I love him but I think he deserves someone better, he probably will never like me.

Sonic.exe: I'm sorry I didn't want you to be scared of me, I should just go . . . I've made many mistakes and I think it's best for me to think about this.

I started walking away sad until.

Y/N: Wait!

Sonic.exe: Huh?

 I said in confusion

Y/N: I'm not the best with timing, talking, or socializing, but I should have believed you wouldn't kill me from the start. I can't explain how much you mean to me and have helped me this past month so I think this is the best way to show.

you started feeling happy while he was talking but then. He Kissed Me?! 

Sonic.exe: (thinking) I never knew I loved him this much, I tried ignoring the feelings I had around him but now I know.

Y/N probably nervous tried pulling out but I hugged him keeping him close.

(Y/N POV present)

it was night and everyone managed to salvage the balcony, we had a mini party it was nice until.

Lord X: hey guys want some music?

Y/N: uh sure.

Sonic.exe: I don't see why not.

music started playing and you were enjoying it until you saw Lord X and Majin setting up a dance floor.

Y/N: oh no.

you said quietly

Sonic.exe: what's wrong?

Y/N: their setting up a dance floor, they are going to make us dance.

Sonic.exe: ok?

Y/N: I can't dance! If I try to I get very embarrassed. 

you said still quiet.

Sonic.exe: well I don't want them to force you to do something you don't want to do so lets make a run for it.

you both waited for Lord X and Majin to be distracted and ran. they noticed just as you 2 were far to gone.

Majin: Lets let them go, we've already done a lot

Lord X: yeah your right.

you and sonic.exe found a nice area with a view of the ocean from a bench.

Y/N: Thanks for getting me out of there sonic.exe

Sonic.exe: no problem, you are my Boyfriend after all.

you blushed, and she noticed. She then proceeded to hug you.

Y/N: thanks.

Sonic.exe: your welcome.

you chatted for a little bit and realized it was getting late.

Y/N: its getting pretty late I think I better leave.

Sonic.exe: ok, but one more thing before you go.

Y/N: huh?

and with that she kissed you, it felt like it went on for hours. you hugged her and your kiss went on a little bit longer, she finally let go and you looked at her.

Y/N: thank you Sonic.exe I'm glad I can call you my girlfriend.

Sonic.exe: thanks, I'm proud to call you my boyfriend.

you both hugged and then went to each others sperate homes knowing tomorrow would be a good day.

End Chapter 5 Part 2

(A/N: thanks for reading, sorry for the short chapter. chapter 6 will be back to the regular size chapters I make. this was just a small continuation for chapter 5.)