Chapter 6: Summer's Incident

FruitCupWriter29 Presents
                                               Act 6: Summer's Incident 

(A/N: this will be the last chapter to come out for a while, you will learn why while reading)

a week after the events at the beach school ended and it was fully summer for you, while hanging out at your house someone knocked on the door. You opened it to be greeted by someone jumping too you.

Sonic.exe: Y/N!

Y/N: hey sonic, haven't seen you In a while.

you said while hugging her.

Y/N: so what brings you here.

Sonic.exe: well its summer and we decided to hang out at the beach, and we wanted to know if you would like to come with us.

Y/N: sure let me just get changed and I'll be out.

you went back into your house and put on a F/C T-shirt, some swim trunks, and some flip-flops. you walked back outside.

Y/N: alright I'm ready!

Sonic.exe: Ok lets go.

you both walked to the beach to see that everyone was already there. you saw Fleetway and Xeno talking while Lord X and Majin were trying to build a sand castle.

Sonic.exe: hey Y/N go help Lord X and Majin I'm going to hang out over there.

(Sonic.exe POV)

Y/N walked over to them and they started building a sand castle.

Xenophanes: You really like him don't you?

Sonic.exe: Yep

Fleetway: I don't mean to be a buzzkill but I think I should warn you of something

Sonic.exe: What?

Fleetway: Tails is going to be in town tomorrow.

Xenophanes: I killed tails though.

Fleetway: Not that tails.

Sonic.exe: wait . . . you don't mean!

Fleetway: I do that Tails, I know she has a thing for stealing any friends you have that are human. So you should tell Y/N.

Sonic.exe: why now though!

Fleetway: its been 3 years. . . years . . . years

Xenophanes: Flashback?

Fleetway: Flashback

(Flash back to 3 years ago)

Sonic.exe had a nice friend group, they had fun hanging out, playing games, and more. She even thought she had crush on one of her friends. one night she was talking with Fleetway.

Sonic.exe: I think I'm going to tell him.

Fleetway: I think its been long enough, you got this!

little did they know Tails was watching.

Tails: oh Sonic.exe don't you understand any friends or crushes you have I will kill! just because nowadays Exe's can interact with humans unlike back then doesn't mean I'm changing.

the next day sonic.exe tried finding him but couldn't. she asked around but no one knew where he was. until she got a text.

Tails - hey sonic!