Wings and Ghosts

Alison was eating life saver sour gummies because those were her latest cravings.  Anything sour.  Yes, it was morning.  And yes, she was eating them as part of her breakfast.  Did she care if it wasn't good for her?  Hell no.  

"Your boobs are getting so big," Mark exclaimed to his fiance as he reached for one and squeezed it.

"Mark!" She squealed but then whimpered slightly as it hurt.  "That hurts."

"Sorry," he smiled at her and caressed the breast he squeezed to soothe it.  "God, I love pregnancy on you."

"You know, my belly button is sticking out more," Alison said randomly.

"You think you're gonna be an outie?" He asked not taking his attention away from her breasts until she rested her hand under his jaw and brought his face up to look at her.

"Eyes are up here, Mark."

"Huh, sorry," he said to her as he shook his head and looked at her.  "What are you going to do today with your mom?"

"I think I'm gonna take her around Seattle and be a tourist, kind of.  I was thinking of taking her to the Space Needle and I was thinking we could use a girls day with shopping so maybe Bravern mall in Bellevue."

"Thinking of getting some sexy lingerie?" He asked suggestively and Alison let out an unattractive snort.

"Definitely not with my mom with me.  Do you know how awkward that would be?"

"Babe, she already knows we have sex.  You're pregnant," he pointed out.

"I'll see.  How about that?" He shrugged his shoulders and made a face.

"Fair enough," he leaned across her as he placed a kiss to her lips, chest and then her bump as they both got out of bed.

His sweat pants hung dangerously low on his hips where you see the v line and made his abs look amazing.  If Alison's mom wasn't in the other room she would have him right then and there.  Maybe a blow job even.  But it would be awkward if she heard them even if she knew that they had sex.

"Put a shirt on," Alison told her fiance as she handed him one that hugged his muscles in all the right places.

"I thought you loved seeing me naked and half-naked," he smirked as he put it on him.

"I do, but I don't want my mom seeing you like that."

He squeezed her butt on the way out as they walked close together.

*

"Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce Stan," Richard introduces the robotic patient.  "State of the art computerized patient simulator.  Stan can educate you in airway management, trauma assessment and care.  He breathes, he pulsates, he seizes, he hemorrhages," Richard explains to the group of residents as Miranda comes rushing into the room.  "He secrets and he speaks.  Hello Stan," Richard greets the robot.

"Hello, doctor.  I'm not feeling well," Stan answered back robotically.

"Stan will tell you want he needs and he's more forgiving than most patients.  You kill him, he'll be coming back for more," Richard finishes and begins to leave.  "So make good use of him people."

"We're operating on robots now?" George asked Miranda and for once Alex secretly agreed with him, though he would never admit to it.

"Can we please go back to pigs?" Alex asked.

"What about people?" Cristina chimed in.

"When the chief decides which one of you get to have the first solo surgery, you'll be ready," Miranda told the group of residents, not realizing what she had just unleashed.