3

phoebe

after amelia woke me up at the crack of freaking dawn, i went back to sleep and now it's 11. i change into sweats and a sweatshirt.

i take a picture and post it on my private story on snapchat

i go downstairs and find it almost empty other than teddy and brad in the great room watching a football game. i assume someone is in the theater or they'd watch in there.

"hey look it's happy." teddy mocks me and i give him a glare

"shut up loser." i say back and walk to the kitchen and remember that gail has the day off. i go into the fridge and find a thing of fruit so i take that out and spoon some of it into a bowl and take it over to the breakfast table with a fork. as i eat, i scroll through my phone and a message pops up from layla inviting us over to go swimming at her pool and we all respond with a big fat yes.

i head upstairs to change into a bathing suit

i just do a simple white bikini and throw on a big t shirt from urban outfitters and black lululemon shorts

i just do a simple white bikini and throw on a big t shirt from urban outfitters and black lululemon shorts. i contemplate on a pair of shoes and decide on beige yeezy slides. i grab a bag and throw in a phone charger, my wallet, and a change of clothes. i walk downstairs and into the kitchen for a bottled water. i walk around to find my parents and eventually find them in the great room basically on top of eachother.

"hey pheeb." my mom says cheerfully

"hey i'm going over to layla's house." i say

"phoebe" my dad sighs "i don't know if i like these new friends."

"but dad you don't even know them!" i exclaim. he's ridiculous.

"so then why don't you invite them over tonight." my mom says.

"really?" i ask excited

"sure." she says

"k thanks!" i say a head out of the room

"phoebe!" i hear my dad yell and go back towards the great room

"yeah?" i ask annoyed

"make sure matthew drives you." he says. no no no no no. why? why must he ruin it?