7

phoebe

mom and dad just left for their event and it's just the kids again because Gail doesn't work on Saturdays. my party is tonight, i told my siblings and teddy said that he's bringing some friends.

i tell my friends to come at 6 and the party starts at 8 so we can get ready together.

i've estimated at around 100 people coming tonight which is way more than i was anticipated so i'm getting scared.

my friends get here at 6 and we start getting ready. it's mass chaos. even though my room and bathroom are big, it's still 5 teenage girls trying to look their absolute best, so it gets hectic.

 even though my room and bathroom are big, it's still 5 teenage girls trying to look their absolute best, so it gets hectic

bathroom

closet

finally, at around 8 we finish getting ready but by the time we get downstairs people are already here, teddy is downstairs so it's ok. we have the best night ever. i meet this guy, noah, he was so sweet, like the nicest guy ever. he doesn't go to my school, but we talked a lot. i wake up in my bed with layla, anna, maggie, and ella with a pounding headache. i find my phone and see it's just after 11 clock. i scroll and see a text from my mom to teddy brad and i that they will be home at around noon. shit shit shit. they need to leave, i'm sure the house is trashed. there was over 100 people here last night.

"guys wake up, wake up." i frantically say and they slowly wake up.

"what happened?" maggie asks

"my parents will home in about 2 hours, i'm sorry but you guys gotta leave." i state and they roll out of bed.

they change into the sweats they came in last night and i throw on sweats and a sweatshirt. we walk downstairs and find the entire house spotless. what? how? how did this happen? i see gail dusting.

"gail how is the house this clean with last night?" i question

"when i saw the mess at 7 this morning, i called your parents good cleaning crew and they came in and finished just a little bit ago." she states. of course she would. gail is the best.