(Sanji) A Lack Of Sleep

Requested by VissionKid! I love this idea, I love writing about Sanji, and I hope that you enjoy the way I have relayed it into writing!

"I really can't sleep tonight." I said to myself. It was one in the morning. I hadn't been sleeping well the last week, and tonight was no different.

I decided to get up and head down to the kitchen to see if there was something in the kitchen I could eat to help me sleep, or even just something I could put in my mouth that tasted good.

I slowly opened the door and I noticed the lights were on. "Uhm, is anyone there?" I asked in a small, still sleepy voice. "Oh! YN is that you?" A voice from inside the room asked. "Sanji? You're up too?" I asked, wiping my eyes as I walked into the room. "I can't sleep. I made the fatal mistake of having coffee before bed, you?" He asked, a cute smile on his face. "I haven't slept well at all recently. I'm glad you aren't having the same issue as me." I said, sighing.

Sanji gained a worried look on his face. He scooted over across the counter, then he put his arm around me when I scooted close to him. "I have an idea! I'll make you a lavender dessert and some calming tea. Then we can sit together and hopefully you can get some sleep." He said, a sweet smile on his face. "Aw Sanji, you really don't need to do that." I said, a little flustered. "No! It's my job that if you're having an issue, I'll do everything in my power to fix it!" He said, rather determined.

Sanji went into the kitchen and he started to prepare the dessert, and he boiled some water for tea then once it was done, he sat it down in front of me. "Alright YN! I poured my heart into it! Please enjoy." He said, sitting down next to me. I chuckled. "Thank you, Sanji. I appreciate it." I said, smiling. Sanji laughed. "Of course YN! I'll always do anything for you if you ask!" He said, smiling.

I finished my dessert and tea then Sanji brought in a blanket and wrapped it around the two of us. I then laid my head on his shoulder. "Sanji, I love you." I said as I gently laid on him. "I love you too, YN. And I'll always be here for you, and if you can't sleep again, come to me immediately. I'll always be with you, so don't ever be shy." He said, cutely kidding my cheek. I smiled a small smile.

Sanji decided that I at least needed to try to sleep, so he and I went over to the couch in the kitchen, he turned off the lights and we cuddled on the couch. "Feeling sleepy yet?" He asked as he gently stroked my cheek. "Yeah, thanks Sanji." I said as I laid on his shoulder. "Alright darling, I'm glad I could help." He said, smiling. "I appreciate it, Sanji. I love you." I said as I managed to drift off. "I love you too." He said as I finally entered the world of sleep I hadn't seen in so long.