(Penguin) Valentine Surprise

Wow the title on this is cheezier than a big mac. Being a fan of Eustass Kid, I'm practically clueless on any of this. Please enjoy MmePenguin, I'm gonna work hard to write something for you. Sorry it's so short.

It was valentines day, the most sickening day of the year. All the paper hearts and pink and red hurt my eyes, plus the love? Disgusting.

Until one day, all that was changed.

I stood outside my room, debating hiding from the rest of the crew today or not, but then I heard a noise from inside the room. "What are you doing?" I asked as I noticed a man in my room. "Oh what- YN! Hello!" He said, standing up straight. "Penguin? The hell are you doing in my room?" I asked, a frown on my face. "Just... leaving." He said, pushing beside me. I grabbed his sleve. "No, you're not. What were you doing in my room, dude?" I asked, angry. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I was just about to leave a note but then I saw you coming and I'm sorry!" He said, freaking out a little. "A note?" I asked, letting go of his sleeve. "Yeah, a note." He said, handing me a small piece of paper. "Read it, don't, it doesn't matter to me." He said, an anxious look on his face.

I suspiciously opened up the note and started reading. "I know about your hatred of valentine's day, all the hearts and love and whatnot, but this year, I'd be really happy if you'd be my valentine, YN." It said, then a small scribble that resembled the name "Penguin".

"You want to be my valentine?" I asked, a small smile on my face. "Well- Uh- Yes..." He said, the blush on his face exceeding what I thought was humanly possible. "I'm so stupid I shouldn't have-" He said as I cut him off by kissing him. When we broke away he had a shocked look on his face. "Of course I'll be your valentine, I always hated the day because I never had anyone to spend it with. And I might have had a small crush on you..." I said, a little smile on my face. Penguin lit up. "T-Thanks YN! What do you do now that we're valentines..?" He asked. "Hmm... I dunno. Want to go make chocolate?" I asked, smiling. "Of course!" He said as we started into the kitchen.