(Caesar) Short Temper

Well people I'm back with more Caesar Clown. There is no such thing as too much Casear in my opinion lol.

"Nothing like getting up and working in the lab, ay YN?" Caesar asked me, the smirk on his face signaling a long day of work for me. "Tch, do I have a choice?" I asked, staring at Caesar. "Nope." He said, cracking open the door to his lab room where beakers and bottles, along with unfinished experiments lined the walls. "Welp, guess it's time to get to work." I said to myself as I put on some plastic gloves.

Caesar and I began to work non-stop on some random experiment he was attempting to perform. He kept telling me to mix things and grab stuff for him out of the cabinets.

Of course I was his assistant, so I had to do what he told me.

As Caesar violently combined materials, I sat for a moment and played with my pen. "YN, get over here I need you to check something for me." He said, gesturing to the table in which he was working.

I went over to the table and looked at the bubbling substance. "What's going on Caesar?" I asked as I saw him chuckling. Then from behind me, the beaker exploded in a mass of green liquid that got all over my clothes. "Damnit! Caesar!" I yelled trying to wipe some of the stuff off of my jacket. Caesar gave me one of his signature laughs. "Look at you! You fell for it!" He yelled, smiling at me.

I let out a deep sigh. "I'm gonna go change my clothes." I said, quite a bit angry. Caesar looked at me with a confused look on his face as I left the lab and ran down the hall dripping green crud.

I quickly got changed then came back to the lab and worked alongside Caesar again, but this time I wouldn't speak to him. After a little while, Caesar seemed a little intimidated. He decided to finally speak up, and he tapped my shoulder. "What is it?" I asked, grating my teeth at the sight of him. "Uhm... I want to apologize. I thought you'd think my little... prank per se would be funny as well. I am truly sorry, YN." He said, a guilty look on his face.

I let out a small chuckle. "You are forgiven. Now, let's get back to whatever we were doing before." I said, getting up from the stool I was sitting on. Caesar immediately began to beam. "Alright YN! Let's get right back to it!" He said, a wide smile back on his pale face.