chapter 36

Guys I'm back with another update.

So I have this for the aesthetic stuff but had nowhere to put it, so I'm going to put it here.

Also i have litterally just figured out what I'm going to do with her. Thanks for all your suggestions, they were really helpful and it helps having your opinion on it. I have alot of kill hers and send her away, I don't think my exact idea has been mentioned yet, some may be close but at the same time not close at all. She won't be killed but if she does die it won't be the brothers or dads fault

 She won't be killed but if she does die it won't be the brothers or dads fault

Night time.

Dante heard first. Well maybe second because Lexi heard first but she simply didn't care. She actually smiled when she heard.

Dante heard quiet sobs and in an instant he was on high alert. He went to Emilia's room where he had followed the sobs too.

He opened the door, scanning the room for danger but saw she was asleep still.

What really haunted him was how she was in tears and moving about. He didn't know what to do. She started to shake slightly and that's when he freaked out.

He didn't want to leave her, so he quickly called Damon who thankfully picked up.

"What the fuck is it,it's 4am it better be important or I'll blow your brains out" Damon snapped. He was not someone you should ever wake up without a good reason.

"Sorry just come  to Ems room, she's having a nightmare"
There was silence after that and so Dante ended the call knowing Damon was on his way.

Damon was down the hall so he never heard.

It only took seconds before he was in Emilia's room.

"She won't wake up" Dante said as he tried to wake her.

"Go back to bed Dante, I'll deal with it" Damon said knowing it was hurting Dante to see her like this.

"I can't just leave her. Emilia please wake up" he tried again.

"Dante I'll sort it, just go to bed okay'' Damon repeated.

"Ok but you have to promise not to leave her"

"Fine, now go"

Dante left.

Damon sighed, he had witnessed a little nightmare from her before but never this bad.

He sat down next to her and pulled her into his lap, he sat stroking her hair and she started to calm as he whispered that she was safe and needed to wake up.

She eventually gasped for air as her eyes snapped open.  She felt Damon's presence before she knew it was him and scrambled away. "Hey it's just me" Damon told her.
It took Emilia a moment to realize this but once she saw it was just Damon she was back in his arms, hugging him like her life depended on it.
"You're okay, you're safe" Damon whispered, he didn't plan on letting go.