chapter 53

I'm back with another update also it's fairly long. How lucky are you guys 3 in one day

Plus we getting close to where she snaps.

I want to say that Damon and Dante collected the knife and they took it back to Damon's people to have analysed ect, so it's not mentioned in this chapter.

"Are you sure this is a good idea" Mason asked.
It was a Saturday afternoon and they were all about to get ready for the barbeque. It was a perfect day for it, the sun was shining, it was hotter than normal.
"If it isn't we will leave no big deal" Alesandro said. He didn't want to go but he didn't want to disappoint his mum. He had made it clear throughout the day that if Emilia didn't want to go they didn't need too. Emilia didn't want to go but she said she was fine going because she didn't want her brothers and dad to miss out.

That morning they all did different stuff, Damon and Dante had been doing mafia stuff, Damon had made an exception to the rule about no actual mafia stuff until finished school.

Mason had to work but he had brought Emilia along with him because the other night, when he was telling his grandma about how he is going to open another tattoo place, Emilia seemed interested so he invited her to go with him, she nodded much to Damon's horror.
Which made bringing her along even more fun.
Damon had even warned him not to give her a tattoo.

Earlier that morning

"Ok have fun this morning Emilia, and Mason don't you dare give her a tattoo" Damon warned as he was about to leave himself.
"Aw there goes my plan" Mason replied earning him a death glare.
"Chill, I wouldn't dream of doing that to Lia" he said seriously to Damon but then smirked and winked at Emilia.

He hasn't given her a tattoo but he did tell her that he would if she wanted one when she was older.

Alesandro had a long conversation with Matteo who was now feeling much better after he was reassured it wasn't his fault

And Lexi spent the morning reapplying her fake tan.

Now the siblings were back and getting ready for the family BBQ, Rose was desperate for all her sons and their families to come so she had sent their plane to pick them up. It wasnt a long flight but they had decided Leonardo, Ellie and their two sons Enzo and Marco would also stay with them for a week.

They had a massive house so it was pointless for them to go home with plenty rooms available.

The boys mainly wore shirts and shorts or in Matteo and Dante's case a t-shirt and shorts.

Damon may have ditched the suit but he was just as formal in a shirt and shorts.

Emilia chose a floral dress with nude coloured tight.

They were all sat around waiting for Lexi.

She eventually came out wearing a bralette and shorts both items barely covered her. Her face was covered in badly done makeup, she had even drawn her eyebrows on which were way to big, her hair curled and she wore large heels.

"Anyone would think we were going to a strip club" Dante muttered.

"Don't be stupid Dante, the girls there are still way above her league"  Damon whispered.

(A/N just want to point out that as a author Im not saying this type of clothing is bad just that Lexi has a way of making it look bad)

"Enough boys, we are already late. Alexia are you sure you want to heels" Alesandro said.
"Yes they just make the outfit, don't you think"

"It's going to get chilly later at least bring a jacket" Alesandro wasn't one to tell his kids what to wear,he wasn't bothered what they wore and  didn't want to be that person but Lexi was dressed in such a way, he had to at least make sure she had a actual top on instead of a red lace bralette.