chapter 77

Okay this is an extra long  chapter, it was meant to be just Damon and Emilia argueing but I some how turned it into this. It's emotional asf so get the tissues ready. One of the most sadder chapters, and the longest chapter I've done in this book Writing this note after finished chapter as none of what's written was planned in any way, it just sorta happened as I wrote.

Also this book is coming to and end, maybe 10ish chapters or less left.

I have an ending in mind. I might change it as none of you will like it...like litterally no one.

Emilia followed Damon to his office. She couldn't help look around and notice how as soon as she stepped in the atmosphere changed.
The house was grand and you could easily tell the family had too much money but despite this, it felt homely however Damon's office did not feel like home, she had only been in his home office a handful of times and it was  far from comforting.  His office fitted his personality. Dark, unwelcoming and you could tell he had a ton of authority.

Alesandros office was much more welcoming, he had brighter colours yet it was still grand and fancy showing how much power he had.

"Take a seat Emilia"

She reluctantly took a seat, looking at the door, she wondered if she could make it out before he stopped her.

"Now I understand why you didn't tell me but when I asked you could have mentioned it or at least confirmed it" Damon said taking a seat directly across from her.

"Well you weren't exactly talking to me" Emilia mumbled.

"Yes and that's why I understand you didn't want to tell me. Would you have told me if we were all good"

She shook her head in response.

"That's what I thought. Why take the blame, you saw how I have been acting recently and yet you took the blame"

"I want dad" Emilia whispered.

Her eyes widened at the realisation of what she had just said. She wanted him here. It scared her, had she really become this attached.

"Ok but will you anwser a few of my questions first"

"What are they" Emilia asked.

"What did she say today that made you hit her"

"Doesn't matter, I sorted it" Emilia replied.

"Yes and although I'm proud of you for standing up to yourself, I would like to know what happened "

Emilia grew frustrated at this. Btittneys words still fresh in her mind.

Fine. I know it's not bullshit that your mum didn't love you and that your dad is keeping you around because of pity, I bet even your oldest brother doesn't want you.

He only did it for his image, he doesn't love you.

"Just shut up, you don't care, you never have"

"Emilia"

"No shut up"

"Emilia please"

"Fucking shut up, I don't want want to talk to you"

"Language Emilia. Now calm down"

"No leave me alone. I don't want you near me ever again" Emilia cried.

Damon gulped, he didn't take it seriously though because he knew she was emotional right now.

"Ok Emilia. No more questions, I'll shut up, just please calm down"  he tried to reach out but she flinched"leave me alone. Leave me alone" she repeated.