🦋-"Being Busisiwe Zungu"

Chapter 24:Becoming Busisiwe Zungu
AFTER 10 MONTHS

Wow if anyone told me when i first arrived at Jozi that 6 years later i would be married living with my husband and working at my dream job .i would've told you , you lying.
This past 10 months have been nothing but good sex , smiles ,rainbows and love.I don't regret marrying Stembiso , that guy just makes me so happy its insane.
I just woke up and i am preparing to go to work Stembiso has already left for the rank , now that we married i know what he does .The Zungu family owns taxis so they are the most respected family at the rank .Speaking of the Zungu's they want to send a letter to Nongoma to my family to ask for my hand in marriage ,i haven't told anyone that side about my secret marriage and i plan to keep it that way ,other wise they will want to charge the Zungu's more money for "stealing me".
The Zungu family is starting to accept that im part of their family now except the sister, all she does is pretend and when no one is around to see her little act she is the bitchest bitch but i don't pay much attention to her anyways.
I stand by the mirror looking at my reflection, not to blow my own horn but since i married Stembiso the glow is there shame.
I comb my hair and make a bun , i hear a vibrating sound and i go to take my phone from the bed.

"I will come see you at the office , i need advice "-Kgotatso

I laugh and reply with "see you" .I wonder what it is but knowing Kgotatso its probably not even that deep , i take my bag and leave before im late.
●●●
"yoh girl i need your help" Kgotatso says budging in my office with Khaya behind her holding coffee.This knocking issue is going to be an issue yaz.They make themselves comfortable and Khaya hands me the coffee and hands Kgotatso one too.
"My mother in-law is coming" she says .
"Mother in-law, are you married " Khaya asks and Kgotatso gives him the duh look and says no.
"Then its your boyfriends mother , akuna mother in-law next lah(there is no mother in law here)". we laugh ,Khaya is the type of friend everyone needs ,he tells it like it is.
"Okay then Khaya ,my boyfriends mother is coming and im nervous what if she doesn't like me , i mean Busi's inlaws don't like her atleast one of us need to have nice inlaws"
Wow this bitch , we laugh .
" yey don't talk about my in-laws wena"
"yah futhi we love Busi hawu"
She rolls her eyes.
"What must i do , what must i wear , what must i say to her guys"
I take a sip of my coffee , my first meetup with my inlaws was the day i found out my boyfriend was actually married  and the second was the day i was introduced as the wife just a days after my boyfriends divorce so i need to just sip my coffee and shut up.
" i say be you if she doesn't like that ,she's a bitch" Khaya says and i nod agreeing with him .
"But don't be too much of you though " i add and we laugh.
●●●
Who would've thought me , Busisiwe Khumalo no lets correct that Busisiwe Zungu will be at the rank to deliever lunch to my taxi driver/taxi owner husband.
The rank is not really busy since its late .
"Sawubona"i say to one of the drivers
"Yebo"
"Ngabe uyaz ukuthi ioffice ka Stembiso ikuphi( do you by any chance know where Stembiso's office is )"
"Stembiso" he says looking confused
"Yebo , uZungu" i see him  smile and he says .
"Aw Ntombi ingani ungasho ukuthi ufuna umnomzane Zungu , woza ngikubheke(why didn't you say that you looking for Mr Zungu ,come let me direct you)"
He leads the way and we go at the back of the rank and we get to his small room, he knocks and someone says come in.
" Nomzane(he says taking off his hat)"
"Yebo " Stembiso says , and he lays his eyes on me and immediately smiles.
"inkosazane lah iyakfuna(this lady here wants you)" he says and Stembiso stands up and gives me a long hug when we break the hug the guy is now gone , i wanted to thank him.
"Hlala phantsi mkami(sit down my wife)"
" ngiyabongo mnyeni wam(thank you my husband)" i think i see him blush a little and and  he leads me to the couchs and we sit there.
"What brings you here"
"Haibo can't a woman visit his husband and feed him while at that"
"Feed him huh" he ask giving me a naughty look.
I laugh at his dirty minded self.
"Hai wena , i meant food" i point at the food i have in my hands
A man comes and asks for Stembiso he excuses himself and says i must set the food .
While I was taking out  the food from the takeaways bag , my phone vibrates

"You think you know the man you marrying huh"-unknown

Not this again.