🦋-"Forbin Wife"

Chapter 47:Becoming
I called Kgotatso to come get Khanyelihle and went to the hosipital ,i do not care what the mother said  Stembiso is my husband and he needs me right now.
●●●
Getting to the hosipital i go to the reception and the nice lady there tell me where he is.
Shaka , Nomzamo and the mother are sitting on the benches , Nomzamo is sleeping on her mothers lap while Shaka is on his phone.
I walk to them.
"Where is Stembiso"
They all look up.
"Sisi ufike nini lah(when did you arrive)"-Shaka
I ignore him and keep my eyes on the mother.
She looks mad, At me? She can't be this is my husband i have every right to be here.
Her bratty daughter stands up .
"What are you doing here"
What am i doing here? haibo this girl.
"Stembiso is my husband and he needs me" i say with tears burning my eyes.
"Weh sisi mawulah uban unakelela isizukulwani sam(when you are here who is taking care of my grandaughter)"
Why is me being here such a problem to this people .
Khaya arrives looking worried.
"Mama whats going on where is Buthi"
I have never seen my friend this worried.
"You tried to kill him didn't you" the brat says , she's looking at me so i guess shes talking to me.
"I did no such thing , Stembiso is my husband and i love him"
My left cheek burns , did this bitch just put her hands on me.
I put my hands on my burning cheek and give this bitch a back hand slap.
Who does she think she is , slaping me? , for what?.
She tries to fight ne but Shaka picks her up and takes her away , shes screaming like a crazy woman and people are looking at us.
All this drama because i want to know how my husband is.
"Sisi please go home , we will tell you when we get an update what happened"-the mother
She's mad.
"Im sorry but no , im not going anywhere Stembiso is MY husband and im staying herr until i find out how he is"

●●●
hey lovies i know ,i know im not your favorite person right now and i am so sorry , school got hectic , mental health was  declining  but im back and again im sorry.
●●●