🦋-"I am Busisiwe Zungu"

Chapter 40:Becoming

AFTER A YEAR.

Whew my oh my , i never pictured my life to be what it is now.
Single , a mom  and let's not forget , a killer.
Stembiso and i have been separated for a while now , i guess he couldn't get over the fact that i killed his precious wife and daughter .We weren't on speaking terms until i gave birth to my baby , Khanyelihle Zungu , oh my god is that  gorgeous child , the only human being that makes me want to better myself just for her.
Stembiso and i agreed on co-parenting and honestly we have been doing well , Khanye stays with me and her father visits her every day, i honestly love seeing them together it warms my heart , Stembiso and i might have not worked out but Stembiso loves his daughter and thats all that matters to me.
●●●
I was doing the dishes when i heard someone knocking, maybe its Stembiso .
"Oh Lerato hey"
"Hey cousin" she says coming in with her now huge belly.yes , she's pregnant with Buthi Shaka's baby , i honestly didn't think there relationship would last this long but it did and Buthi Shaka looks happy so i can't stand between that.
"Whats brings you here" i say with a smile on my face.
"Awusho girl , when are you divorcing the poor man"
I look at her , taken back buy what she just said.
"Angizwa(excuse me)"
"Ungizwile(you heard me) , divorce him so other people can have a chance to make him happy"
I look at her and laugh out loud ,okay i see what this is.
"And those people by any chance you?, aw kahle sisi....infact please leave ngoba ingathi sizocabana"
"If you don't divorce him , i will tell everyone that you killed Zandile"
"Uthini(what are you saying)"
"Ha.aa girl , you heard me" she comes closer to my face , i feel her  breath on my face.
"Mamela keh , you will call your lawyer as soon as i leave and tell them to draft those divorce papers siyazwana ,if not you are going to jail"
She smiles and turns her head, heading to the door and i see a vase at the corner of the table , i take it and throw it at her direction and i see her falling down.
Oh my god , what did i just do.