He Needs Help

Edric' POV

      It was Wednesday morning, and I had just walked into school with Emira by my side. She hadn't left my side since the break up, and don't get me wrong it was nice but at the same time I felt like I needed time to just think about everything that happened between Hunter and I. Speaking of Hunter, he hasn't been to school in a few days and I'm starting to get worried. Emira and I had made it to my locker and I saw Willow and Gus standing a few lockers down, so I decided to ask them about Hunter.

I walked over to Willow and Gus and said "Hey, have either of you heard from Hunter? He hasn't been to school in a few days and I'm getting worried." Willow looked over at Gus and then back to me, "No, sorry we haven't seen or heard from him since Monday." Just then I heard his voice, but I also heard Amity and Luz. I saw them standing by one of the classrooms and Amity looked like she was about to hit Hunter. I could hear Amity asking him if he had a reason for breaking up with me and when he said that he did, he pulled both of them into the classroom and shut the door.

I waited a few minutes, and then I saw Hunter run out of the classroom with tears coming down his face, he did say that this breakup was hurting him more than me, maybe he was right. I decided to see what he told Amity and Luz, so i walked into the classroom where my sister and her girlfriend were still standing in. "Amity." "Edric, hey what's going on?" I looked at her and said "What did Hunter tell you?" She looked at me and then back at Luz who just nodded her head, "Ed, he said that when Belos found out about the two of you, he was angry and he didn't want you to get hurt, so he broke up with you."

"I knew about that, is there anything else he said?" Luz tugged on Amity's sleeve, "Tell him about how he was acting." Amity looked back at me and said "Ed, I think Belos is hurting Hunter." I knew that also, but I decided not to mention it at the moment. "Why would you think that?" "When Luz asked him if Belos did something to him, all he did was laugh and say no. And when Luz tried to comfort him by putting a hand on his shoulder, he flinched like he was scared."

I looked at the floor, I knew he had done something to him that day he broke up with me. He needs help, but its gonna take a lot of work and I'm gonna need help from our friends. "Amity, Luz, I need your help or more like Hunter needs your help. Belos is hurting him, he has been and I knew, i just couldn't say anything because Hunter was afraid of what he might do if anyone else found out." Luz looked at me, "Yes, whatever it is well help you, and we can get Eda and Raine to help also." Amity looked at me and gave me a hug. "Don't worry Ed, were going to get Hunter out of there, and then you two can get back together and be happy again."

She pulled away from me and I smiled, "Thank you, now let's go tell Em and the others about the plan." We all walked out of the room and went to talk to Em, Willow and Gus.

Authors Note: Sorry for the kind of sucky chapter but I'm trying. Anyways thanks for reading and thank you again for almost 4K reads. Also, if you want to follow my Owl House Instagram its @/ GoldricXLumity I post edits and the fanfic on there. Have a nice day/afternoon/night.