A Distraction And Kings Stuffy

{Hunter's POV}

       After our family meeting, Luz and King had asked me if I wanted to go with them to hang out with Willow and Gus for a while, I said yes because I thought maybe it would take my mind off of everything for a while. "Hunter, are you ready?" Luz yelled from the living room, I was in our room getting ready, "Yea, ill be out in a minute." I said as I put my shoes on and grabbed my bag, before I walked out of the room I said goodbye to Flapjack and told him to be good for Eda and Raine.

Once we arrived at the fair, we met up with Willow and Gus, "Hey guys." Luz said, "Hi." I said as they both waved at us. King waved back at them, "Ready to have some fun?" Willow said as she looked at us and then over at some of the rides, "Yea, lets go." Luz said as she grabbed my hand and led me over to the bumper cars.

We had went on a couple of rides, but now we were getting hungry so we decided to go and check out some of the food stands that they had, the first one we found was a funnel cake stand, but I didn't really feel like having sweets right now, so instead I went over to the corn dog stand. Gus also went with me to get a corn dog, while Luz, Willow and King went to get a funnel cake.

Once we had all gotten the food of our choice, we found a table to sit at so we could eat our food. "So, Gus how is Matt doing?" Luz asked, He smiled and said, "He's doing good. He came over for dinner with my dad and I last night." She smiled, "How did that go?" She said as she took another bite of her food, "It went really well, my dad seems to like him a lot." He then took another bit of his own food.

When we were finished with our food, we threw away our trash and then decided to just walk around for a bit talking, "ooo can I get this Luz? Pleeeeeese." King said while jumping up and down and pointing at some stuffed animal that was in a shop window. "King, don't you think that you maybe have enough stuffy's at home?" He stood there and pouted at her, but she kept a stern face, this is going to end in King's favor though, it always does when it comes to this stuff.

King sat on the floor in front of the shop and crossed his arms, "I'm not leaving until I get this stuffy!" He said while still pouting, Luz looked at him and said, "No, now come on and lets go." Next is the screaming, its always the screaming. He started throwing a tantrum right in front of the store and also in front of everyone at the fair. So as always Luz gave up and bought him the stuffy. Then we just headed home after saying goodbye to Gus and Willow, since I think we had caused enough drama for one night.

Authors Note: If you couldn't tell at the end of this chapter I lost some motivation to come up with something good to write so I just had king throw a fit because he wasn't getting what he wanted. Yea, anyways I hope you still enjoyed the chapter and as always have an amazing Morning/ Afternoon/ or Night.