10 - Heartbeat

No new warnings

NEW THING!!

Fluff!! <3

Anyways..

Natsuki POV||Yuri's house

"Sooo we're making banners today and baking tomorrow, yeah?"

"Yes. Alright, here's the banners. Should we start painting?" Yuri said softly. She isn't soft though. Wait! I-I don't know that!

"Yeah! Here, let's mix pink and purple!"

"E-Eh! O-Okay.." Yuri muttered. She was blushing. Huh.

We added all the primary colors/colours, white and black. 

I dipped my paintbrush in the water, mixing up a pink whilst thinking of what else to add. Yuri was already finished with her purple, which almost blended with her hair.

"Add more water! That paint looks dyer than MC's personality." 

"Ehehe, alright.." Yuri replied, mixing water into her paint. It became way to watery and as Yuri dried her brush, I added more paint. 

"But you said-!" Yuri began.

"Yeah, but we can't that it what watery! It looks way too wet, you know! So we add paint, and if too much paint - You know what, let's just mix them."

"E-Eh, s-sorry for l-losing my con- erm, control." Yuri suttered.

"Pft, it's okay, dummy. We can mix them now!"

The pink and purple made a light magenta color, which we then added as one of the background colors for the banners', for me and Yuri's eye colors. The other one was blue mixed with green, symbolizing Sayori and Monika's. I also drew strawberries on me and Yuri's, and blueberries on Sayori and Monika's. Then, in bold letters, we wrote.

"Doki Doki Literature Club!"

"Doki Doki Literature Club"

Me and Yuri's handwriting were different, but who cares? They both look nice and, of course, you can read both of them. At the end of the day, that's all that matters.

"Well, that fits!"

"Yeah, it's really well done. These will dry on Monday, and-" Yuri started.

As she was talking, I put a bit of paint on her nose with my paintbrush. It was the light magenta.

"Ahahaha! It looks adorable." 

"Ehehe, you need one too!" She took the teal mix from Sayori and Monika and put some on my nose.

We both laughed, but I barely hear it over the sound of my Doki Doki heartbeat.