36 - Sayori?

No new warnings

Sayori Pov||Outside Natsuki's house

I was so excited! Natsuki was gonna get the news that everyone apologized and I even got cookies. Everyone else is coming soon, we're all so happy. I hope she forgives us, what they said was harsh. Yuri - she's still bitter. But she'll apologize.

Natsuki POV||Her room

I grabbed the noose that Yua so kindly provided me on my last visit. I stood on my bed and grabbed onto the ceiling fan. Then it hit me. Some kind of deja vu. Like that my friend had done this. Not Asuka, because Yuri did it... But, like Monika or Sayori did it once before. But that was impossible. There were both alive and happy. The two things I wasn't gonna be in just a moment. I tied the rope, terrified. I jumped off my bed, it was just high enough so that I could reach. 

I took out the poem, re-reading every line. A sudden tear fell down. I whipped it quickly. 

It was a leap of faith.

I took a deep breath, one of my last, I assumed. 

Then I grabbed it, the rope. I went on my tallest tiptoes and took my last br-

"NAT! HII- Oh uhm," Sayori ran in. She was carrying a bowl of cookies. 

"It's not what it looks like!"

"I'm not so sure on that, Nat... Here, lemme help."

She untied the noose, put down the cookies, then took my knife and cut it, "Why do you have a knife anyway?"

"Yuri gave it to me when we were dating... Can you explain why the hell you're here?"

"If you explain what happened!"

"I didn't want to live anymore. I tried not too. Good enough?"

"Yeah, oh... I was here to explain how everyone apologized and I brought cookies!"

"I bet Yuri's still bitter," I said.

"Right-o! But, I mean, she'll get over it. Are you okay? I can refer you to my therapist! If you want it!"

"I mean... Okay, am I allowed to tell you?"

"Of course!"

"Alright, so it started when Yua and A-"