16 - Ribbon

No new warnings

Should Y/N be a character? They would be a background character and use they/them pronouns.

Natsuki POV||The clubroom

Asuka came to the club yet again. This time she was very upset yet kept to herself. Everyone ignored her, of course.

"Hey guys, when are we meeting for MC's funeral again?" Sayori asked.

"5:25, because the wedding is at 5:45 which reminds me, we should go home and get changed in about...10 minutes. Is everyone still coming to the funeral then?" Monika asked.

"Mhm."

"Yes, I-I will." Yuri replied.

"I guess, I mean, I have an outfit." Melody reasoned.

"Of course I'm going!" Sayori responded.

Asuka smiled, and got out of her seat, looking smug.

"Well actually, I think I might. Not. Go. Aheh..." She laughed.

"Shut the fuck up." I whispered to her.

"Uh huh. Then don't." Yuri snapped. 

"We should get going now then. Cya guys later." Sayori waved. The rest of us said bye too.

-~-

Sayori was wearing a short summer dress, which was pink and yellow. Monika wore a emerald green outfit which fit her eyes perfectly. Yuri wore a teal sweater and leggings. They were a dark grey, and they fit Yuri...uhm well? I'm trying to complement her because of what Asuka said...

Anyways! Melody was wearing a white dress which looked like it was for a beach wedding. As promised, I wore a blue nightgown. We looked as if we were going to a wedding...Eh, a wedding and a funeral are close enough. Maybe..?

We walked and talked to the funeral, since there was a place nearby us. His family wasn't there, in fact, we were the only ones there. So Melody was in charge of the music. Of course, she only played lovejoy and other songs we suggested. It was a chill time, with us just hanging out, at a funeral. No one else was there, so...

We still bid him goodbye, some of us more rude than others.

*cough*

Me

*cough*

Sorry about that!   

Anyways, we had a great time, and we all became closer as friends. The ribbons on my hair and almost fell from the laughter, the playing around, being children for one of the last times in our lives. It was sweet. I wanna go back to it...because I love it.

The red string of fate would tie me to this. It was my happy place. I smiled, tying the ribbons back on my hair. I knew that Monika would the one for me, even if it didn't feel right at first.

(OK OK SO, THIS IS STILL YURI X NATSUKI. THIS IS JUST NATSUKI BEING BLINDED BY LOVE OK?? ALRIGHT THX FOR READING)