Chapter Twelve - Leviathans Part VI

"Sophie!" he exclaims."Are you okay? Where's your dad?"

"I'm fine," I say as a ginger woman pushes through to join the doctor's side. I give him a questioning glance and he nods.

"Sophie, meet Donna, Donna meet Sophie."

"My god," she exlaims, "are you alright?" She has a strong London accent and firey ginger hair and ... there's something on her back.

I frown, and manage to blink the image away. Must be the shock.

"Yeah, thanks," I say.

"What were you doing!?" the doctor questions, looking back up at the window from which I jumped.

"Escaping from an angry Leviathan," I say nochanlantly. The stopwatch on my arm starts beeping and I look back up at the doctor and his companion. "Speaking of which, I need to be back in there to meet dad and John. You coming?"

"Leviathans?" he questions. "Haven't seen them in a while. Last time I knew anything about them was when I took them to purgatory."

"Well it would seem as though they've managed to escape," I say. "Now are you coming."

"Yeah, we can tag along, can't we Donna?"

"Well we do have a day to kill," Donna sighs. "You know, after you got us stuck in a bloody parallel universe."

"Great," I say, eager to get away before the press arrive. "Lets go."

"Or as I would say," the doctor smiles, "allons-y!"