𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

One year later

"Bianca, please don't hurt him," Kenna was sobbing. "Bianca, please..."

"Keep her here."

"No!" Kenna screamed. "No, don't take him, please don't do this, god, Bianca..."

Her wolves pulled Roman Reyes to his feet. He was dragged into the basement floor of City Hall- Or what remained of it, anyway. The unending line of cars leading out of Crescent Cliffs was now a thing of the past. The surviving humans had packed their things and had fled this town long ago, this town which had so much history buried beneath all the rubble that now existed.

"Wake him up."

One crackling snap of a taser later, Reyes was fully conscious. He was trying his best to look dignified, but this wasn't an easy feat to accomplish, seeing as he was dangling from the ceiling by his wrists.

"Where's Kenna?" he looked around wildly. "Blackburn, I swear to god, if you've hurt her-"

Bianca pulled out a knife, and set the flat of the blade against Reyes's cheek. "You're really not in the position to be making threats right now, darling." The blade sunk into Reyes's flesh and floated back out again in a pool of red.

"Where is he, Reyes?" The sound of Reyes's guttural scream followed her question. Bianca had taken a fistful of aconite in her gloved hand, and had shoved the stuff into Reyes's mouth. "Where is Grayson Briare?" 

Smoke started billowing out of his tongue and lips. The speed at which his pupils turned bloodshot was astounding.

She stepped back to let Reyes spit the aconite out- Along with several mouthfuls of his own blood. "Answer me, Reyes. You wouldn't want to get Kenna involved, would you?"

Reyes's eyes glowed gold. His fangs elongated, and he would've succeeded in biting Bianca's hand off- But he wasn't the only one with tricks up his sleeves.

She let her eyes glow red, and Reyes's instincts betrayed him: One snarl on her part later, he'd transitioned back to his human form.

Bianca ran a hand down her face. By her jawline were her two twin scars- One that her father had created, and one that she'd made Grayson Briare create. On the other side of her face were three horizontal slash marks, all of them deeper than the first two. The edges were jagged and rough, and even now, Bianca struggled with simple tasks such as smiling. Similar ones decorated her neck, her chest, her torso, arms, legs, and back. 

But these wounds that Grayson had inflicted on her wasn't the reason she was looking for him.

"Tell him to show his face," Bianca whispered into Reyes's ear. "Tell him to stop being a coward and come find me, because I'll be cutting open one of his men every day that he doesn't. Let's start with you, shall we?"

Bianca let her alpha's claws grow thicker and sharper, then drew a jagged line down Reyes's arm. His skin started smoking when her claw sunk in too deep. "Shh," she coaxed at his screams.

Grayson Briare had taken everything from her. Now, she was going to be returning him the favor- And she didn't care what she lost in the process.