5.food for president Kim

Five years was too long. It had already felt like a lifetime.

Jimin took a deep breath. "Okay, President Kim, don't worry about it. I'll go to work at noon tomorrow."

Taehyung picked up Zach and nodded. Then he turned his head slightly. "You don't have to call me President Kim. Just call me by my name."

Somehow, Taehyung was not used to it when Jimin suddenly addressed him in this way. "You can also stay here for another half a year. Uncle Carson will clean up the guest room upstairs for you."

"There's no need for that. I've found a house to move out. It's disgusting to see both of you intimate in front of me everyday."

Taehyung's face turned pale. "It's up to you."

.....

The next day, Jimin went to work in high spirits.

It was because that he peeked at the finer details of the contract last night.

He was shocked, but then he was relieved. He had even added five more zeros to the figure.

Anyway, he could not afford it. There was no difference.

It was said that the contract was five years. Four and a half years had already passed. Could he not hold out for the remaining six months?

Carrying his own things, he went to the auxiliary room on the top floor. The other assistants had been busy the whole morning. There were too many things to do. They just nodded slightly when they saw Jimin then they continued on their work.

As soon as Jimin switched on the computer. the hourglass bodied Liza walked in.

"Little Jimin, why did you on leave a few days ago? Are you sick?"

Jimin opened a cup and added a handful of wolf-berries into the hot water. "It's just a minor problem. It's alright now."

Liza was also Taehyung's assistant and she was responsible for all the financial matters. All along, her work performance was absolutely outstanding, and she was called iron-blooded female warrior in the business world.

She was wearing a new dark suit that day. Her curved were more attractive, more eye-catching than usual.

Jimin took a sip of the wolf-berry tea. "How's business these days?"

Liza shook her head and idly picked up the book on Jimin's desk. Suddenly, she gave a slight frowned and said, "What book are you reading? ..... 'Good Pregnancy Daily', 'The manual for Pregnant Mothers'. What are these things?"

Jimin blushed and hurriedly took the book back to hide it. "Nothing."

Liza smiled vaguely and quietly moved her head closer to Jimin. "Could it be ..... you and President Kim? Hmm?"

Liza had always known about Jimin and Taehyung's private affair.

This was all Jimin's fault. He was too dissolute. One time Jimin saw Taehyung who was wearing suit and leather shoes and with a serious abstinence look, Jimin suddenly became aroused and felt the compulsion to f*ck for hours on end. Taehyung was teased by Jimin. He could not control the temptation and used the office as his battlefield to satisfy Jimin in every way.

Then, Liza noticed something unusual.

Liza was very observant. Although she was a twenty eight year old virgin, she had been reading erotic comics books since the third grade. She had kept thousands of volumes of obscene books in her house and she knew lots of dirty words. After years of reading there books, she could not at all be considered innocent.