10.I just wanted to take you to dinner

Jimin came back from the hospital, feeling a little annoyed.

It was still unknown whether the baby would be affected by alcohol. When he walked out of the door, he was provoked by Rose. What an unlucky day!

The cars were passing by on the road. The cars' fumes raised the dust and drifted around.

The whole city was hectic, impetuous and uneasy.

Jimin felt a little hungry, so he bought some bread and a tub of yogurt from the convenience store and sat on the edge of the flower bed.

A breeze blew, gently blowing the fringe of his forehead. He looked up and found that the sky was gloomy and the fluffy clouds were compressed. The air was suffocating.

A storm was coming soon.

.....

Liza knocked on the door and entered Taehyung's office with his consent.

"President Kim, this is the document you asked for from the department downstairs."

As she spoke, she put a leather folder containing documents onto Taehyung's desk.

Taehyung nodded and signaled for Liza to leave.

When the door closed, he glanced at the brown envelope briefly. Then he turned around and put aside the document he was reading, and picked the brown envelope up.

It was the information about Jimin that he ordered someone to gather for him in the morning.

He opened the brown envelope and took out a stack of paper reports.

Taehyung took a quick glance at it, then picked up the pen and circled around the birthday column, reading it several times in his heart.

After looking through this basic information, Jimin's life experience was uncovered.

Jimin was born in a very remote county. It was surrounded by mountains and rivers and had a beautiful environment. In his childhood, he was like all the children, carefree, cute and naughty.

Taehyung could not help stretching out his hand to touch Jimin's blurry childhood photo.

He had a chubby baby face. His eyes were round and glassy. He held a dirty fluffy teddy bear, his lips pouted like a fierce kitten.

Taehyung chuckled unconsciously. He did not expect Jimin to be so harmless.

So cute.

Jimin should have been so happy, but his life was not as good as he would have wished.

At the age of 13, his grandparents who loved him passed away.

It was as if Pandora's Box had been opened. Since that day, his happy times had gone, leaving only the dark memories.

His father displayed the symptoms of being an alcoholic, home abuse and having affairs. He often hung out with women until midnight, and then returned home so drunk. He would beat Jimin's mother's head with beer bottles. When Jimin made a sound, he would tie him up with a hemp rope, cover his mouth, and use an iron hanger to beat him until his anger had run out.

His mother wanted to divorce him, but unexpectedly, she encountered fierce opposition from the whole family. They thought that the divorce between women and men would make the whole family lose their respect in the society. So they tried everything to stop the divorce. Grandma directly scolded her in front of the whole family for not knowing how to compromise and told her that she was fail as a woman!

Jimin's mother endured for him. But they were abused by the father again and again. He even made a big cut on Jimin's neck. The mum decided to bring Jimin to board on an overnight flight in order to flee.