13.Max Martini

By the time Max Martini had returned to his villa from the French restaurant, it was already late at night.

The villa was quite, with only a few workers guarding the big house.

He entered the room, took off his suit and unbuttoned his dark blue shirt ji.

"Chester."

The butler named Chester put down the work in his hand. "Master Martini, you're back."

Max nodded.

"Are you hungry? Do you want me to prepare supper?"

"No need," Max refused, and then hesitated for a moment, "..... today, did anyone call the villa?"

Chester held his chin and thought for a while. "There was one."

Max's black eyes suddenly lit up. "Who was it?"

"I couldn't tell who it was from the voice, but he said that you have been rewarded with 8,800 dollar in cash and four sets of fine beds by the Black Bull Group in return for your contribution to the society!"

Max's face suddenly darkened. "Don't pay attention to all these scam calls."

Chester chuckled. "Alright, Master Martini."

"Please keep the house clean. I'm going upstairs."

Chester smiled and lifted the presbyopic glasses on his nose bridge. "Good night, Master Martini"

Max went upstairs and sighed. He took the bathrobe and went into the big bathroom to take a simple shower. When he was showering, not knowing why, he just took the bottle of shower gel that the person would usually use.

After taking a shower, it was all the smell of that person.

It was fragrant and attractive.

He sat down in front of the desk and turned on his personal computer. The screensaver and the desktop were all the pictures of the delicate faced man, which made Max Martini, a rough man, blushed and heart beating faster.

He took out his mobile phone, looking through the records, and found no missed calls.

His fingers lingered on the number for a while, hesitating whether he should dial it or not.

It had been so late. He should have been asleep.

Max's fingers were so rough, just with a light touch, and he slightly pressed it unintentionally, He was shocked and wanted to hang up immediately, but it was too late. The number had already been dialed.

His heart was thumping as if it was about to jump out.

After a while, a mechanical female voice answered.

Max sulkily put down the phone and sighed.

It turned out that he had not been taken off the blacklist yet.

He threw the phone aside and was very annoyed. He held the mouse, refreshed the computer and then refreshed it again. He opened a folder and closed another folder. He accidentally opened a folder, and the things inside suddenly caught his attention.

It was a video.

It was an adult video, a domestic home-made.

He clicked on this video and his face suddenly turned red.

What appeared on the screen was Arthur's clear voice came from the speaker, " Max, you're a d*mn rough man, be gentle!"

He heard his own voice saying, "Arthur, call me darling husband. I'll be kind to you."