12. Handmade Cake

Taehyung and Jimin walked out of the restaurant and slowly headed to the parking lot in the darkness.

Jimin finally could not suppress his curiosity. "This Mr. Martini..... "

Taehyung glanced at him and said, "The general manager of Sky Light Construction, Max Martini."

Jimin suddenly patted his head. "It's him. I remember him. Three years ago, Kim Group's business building seemed to have been constructed by Sky Light Construction."

"Yes."

"No wonder he seems familiar to me." Jimin nodded. "There's affiance...... between him and Rose?"

Taehyung was silent for a while. "They are engaged."

Jimin was shocked. "Engaged?"

It was shocking.

According to the situation on that day, he thought that Max Martini and the doctor were a couple.

He did not expect Max to have engaged with a woman. So what he saw that day was just an ambiguous brotherhood?

Could it be that because he was gay, then he thought everyone had gay relationships.

Taehyung went to his parked Maybach and opened the door to let Jimin in. He then went to the driver side, opened the door and sat in the driver's seat, but did not start the car.

"This case is quite annoying." Taehyung looked at the front through the window. "Max and Rose's marriage was organised by the parents of the two families. The main purpose is to tie them up for benefits."

Jimin agreed.

For the purpose of families benefits, the marriage without any emotional foundation. This was very normal among these upper-class families.

The more you live in reality, the more you can treat everything as a tool for you to benefit from it.

So did their relationships.

Jimin nodded. "So Mr. Martini and Rose agreed?"

Thinking of this, Taehyung frowned. "Max refused and always thought about breaking the engagement. But..... Rose is very happy with this engagement. You have seen it. During this period, Rose would just stick with Max Martini wherever he goes."

Jimin smiled and said, "Then Mr. Martini not even thinking of the way out?"

"He also wants to solve the problem as soon as possible." Taehyung held the steering wheel with his hand. "But now this will not be allowed. It hasn't been a few years since Max took over the throne, and there are a lot of people in the Martini's who are jealous of his position. This marriage is decided by the head of the family. If anything happens to Max at this time, I am afraid that some people will take advantage of it."

Jimin slightly raised his eyebrows.

There was always undercurrents in wealthy families.

All kinds of benefits and schemes were mixed together, which was really a headache. No wonder Max looked so tired just now.

However, in this way, maybe Max and the doctor were really.....

Jimin was in a daze, and did not expect the car to stop halfway. He came to his senses and looked at Taehyung who was opening the door.

"What are you doing?"

"You wait in the car."

Jimin waited in the car for a while, and Taehyung came back. He sat in the car, closed the door, hesitated for a moment, and handed a beautifully wrapped bag to Jimin. "Take it."