Operation: Nightmare

In the hanger of the Executor, squads of soldiers were gathered for a mission. The Imperial Commander stood in front of them as he gives a speech.

Imperial commander: "Today is a new day for us. On this planet, these people will know to fear and bow to our glorious Empire. But as we are informed, someone dares to stands in the way. You are to locate and apprehend this target. This will be a chance to prove your worth to your Lord and the Emperor. You are the Empire's finest! You will follow the order like every good soldier is supposed to! There is no room for failure! Any questions?"

Stormtrooper 1: "I have a question."

Imperial commander: "Speak."

Stormtrooper 1: "Who is the target exactly?"

Imperial commander: "Didn't you read the briefing?"

Stormtrooper 1: "I can't really see much in this helmet. The vision on this thing is too foggy."

Stormtrooper 2: "I know, I have the same problem too. Sometimes, I feel like I'm blind so I had to clean the lenses every 20 minutes to see properly. It really bugs me-"

Imperial commander: "Enough. You're not called here to complain about your helmets. You're here for a mission. Now, since some of you don't seem to be briefed about your enemy, I will show you what our probes have caught. All of you turn to your right and I will show you a description of her."

Stormtrooper 3: "Question."

Imperial commander: "What now?" He asked as he sighed in annoyance.

Stormtrooper 3: "Are you talking about his right or my right?" He asked as he glanced to the stormtrooper next to him.

Imperial commander: "It's... It's the same right."

Stormtrooper 3: "Sooo... Your right?"

Stormtrooper 2: "Maybe he means right on the ship's radar."

Imperial commander: "Just turn to your right!"

Many of them turned left while the rest either turned right or back. Imperial commander groaned in frustration. He decided to put the picture on the screen.

Imperial commander: "Just look that way."

He pointed them to the direction which had worked as they all turned to the screen. The screen showed Kurumi as a high school student.

Imperial commander: "Lord Vader has instructed us to capture this girl and deliver her to Lord Vader. The shuttle will take you to your destination. You are to use force if she does not comply and to terminate anyone who interferes with the operation. Are we clear?"

Stormtroopers: "Yes."

Imperial commander: "Good."

He got a call from his comm and went to answer it.

Imperial commander: "Lord Vader, we are just about to deploy our men to the planet."

Darth Vader: "You best hope you don't disappoint me, commander."

Imperial commander: "No need to worry, my soldiers are well experience in their missions."

Darth Vader: "Do you consider failed missions as experience?"

Imperial commander: "I uh... consider experience, experience. I assure you, my Lord. They are precise, professional and most importantly, they will see it done."

Stormtrooper 4: "Spider!"

Stormtrooper 5: "I got it!"

A blaster shot was heard as a stormtrooper collapsed to the ground.