School Trip and the Substitute

Kotori: "What? One of Ratatoskr's representatives has been killed?" 

Reina: "Yes, it happened yesterday. They were assisting on rebuilding a country that was damaged by spatial quakes months ago. Multiple soldiers including their leader were also killed." 

Kotori: "Do you know who's behind it?"

Reina: "From the report, it says two men were responsible for the assassination. But they could not identify them. They did however discovered this mark on one of their arms during the attack."

She handed her the file and Kotori took a look at it.

Kotori: "Desperado Enforcement LLC? Who are they?"

Kyouhei: "Wait, I've heard about them. They're a cyborg PMC that frequently gives aid to terrorists and international criminals around the world. They've been targeting countries that have going under reconstruction then creating them into warzones."

Kotori: "And I thought DEM was the worst."

Kyouhei: "They've also been hired to kill or capture spirits once and awhile. Unlike AST, they've had a few successes in eliminating them."

Kotori: "Do you think there's a possible chance that they'll target the spirits we sealed."

Reina: "We don't know yet. On to the other subject, the school trip has been changed."

Kotori: "Yeah, Shido told me that too. For some reason, they switched it from Okinawa to Arubi island. I don't know why they would change it so suddenly." 

Reina: "What's more, the Cross Travel Corp has offered to cover all expenses for the trip to help them gain publicity shots. The school agreed. But..."

Kotori: "Yeah, Cross Travel Corp is owned DEM Industries. Do you believe they're trying something?"

Reina: "Perhaps. Though, I have no doubt that Y/N can handle them if they attempt an attack."

Kotori: "Yes, but it's not like we can rely on Y/N to solve every single problem for us. Especially if he's in the middle of dating another spirit." 

Reina: "That's why I decided to hire a professional."

She gave her another file and Kotori took a look at it.

Kotori: "Can he be trusted?"

Reina: "As long as he's well received, I doubt he'll betray us."

Kotori: "When do we meet him?"

Reina: "Right now."

The door opens as someone steps into the bridge. Kotori turned and faced him.

Kotori: "So this is the guy. Alright, let's discuss the job we're giving you."

Opening plays