Character sketch

TRIPLETS

MANIK RATAN SINGH (Eldest) 23 years

A arrogant, brooding and heartless for world and he remains silent most of time and no body has ever seen him smiling. A tough guy but there is someone whose thoughts always a big and soft smile on his face and his love is unconditional for that special person. He loves his brothers  immensely but never showed it.

SHIVANSH RATAN SINGH (Elder than Shivay) 23 years

A carbon copy of his big brother but there are times when he became soft i.e., only family. But no one has ever seen smile on his face. He loves that special person immensely which always bring waves of joy in his heart and he loves his brothers.

SHIVAY RATAN SINGH (Youngest) 23 years

A rough and tough guy for the world but the little child in front of his brothers and also never smile in front of anyone. He also love that special person unconditionally. His one look cause rise in girls heartbeat but he always have his eyes only that person.

Parents - king Harsbanslal Ratan singh and Mayuri Harbanslal Singh

Love their children unconditionally but are worried for them because they are becoming heartless day by day. Loves shenaaz because she is the only one who can bring smile on their  faces and she is the granddaughter of priest.

Female lead

NANDINI RANAWAT 20 years

A cute, intelligent, soft hearted and most loving person with cute doe shaped  and blue eyes which always sparkle looking at her special ones which never fails to make their eyes shine and fill their heart of love for their special one.

Parents - Harmant and Kamla Ranawat

Love their daughter immensely and are worried for her looking at her naive and innocent nature which makes their heart of joy but equally makes them worried. But the one thing they did not know is there are someone who is going to always protect and loves her immensely.

Please like, vote and comment.