Chapter 5

Manik is caressing her hairs gently while looking at her face softly and showering her face with small kisses.
He feels blessed to have nandini in their life as she is the one who love them and trust them when nobody is ready to trust them. She is always there for them and his eyes welled up remembering their horrendous past and he held nandini like his dear life. It's true she is the lifeline of them. Shivaansh is busy making calls to clients while shivaay is singning the legal documents of the deal.

Suddenly they heard shouting and Nandini sleep broke as she heard noises from outside of the cabin. Shivaay and Shivaansh went out to manage the chaos and Manik started cocooing so that she go back to sleep as she was not slept well last night but her sleep was broken and she started caressing his face gently and touched his silk hairs. She loves tangling her fingers in the triplets hair as they have soft silky hairs which even she didn't have.

Nandini said cheerfully," Mani I love ur hair. How it can be so silky and soft. Even I want hair like u."

Manik said teasingly in his husky voice," Baby what if u don't have silky hair, I still love the feeling of ur hair on my bare skin when u are sleeping soundlessly after our passionate night."

Nandini started blushing and her face turn red. Manik teased her more saying,"Besides Jaan even u have soft, silk and velvet pussy which all ur husbands love to suck, bite and"

Manik would have continued saying but nandini put hand on his mouth to stop him from saying further. She turns darker shade of red which her husbands love to bite.

Manik removes her hand from his mouth and kissed her passionately. He made her stand and get a new dress of her and he made her wear the offshoulder dress with padded bra
and panties. Then adjust her smooth hair.

Shivaansh and shivaay came our of the cabin to see that their new secretary Natasha was crying hysterically

Shivaansh and shivaay came our of the cabin to see that their new secretary Natasha was crying hysterically. The man who is standing with her is Cabir Dhawan, a guy in his mid-thirties. He is efficient and honest employee of the company was standing ashamed. He was accused of molesting.

They both got to know the reason and they are shocked because he is working for company for a long period.

Manik and Nandini reached when shivaansh asked to Natasha " Can you tell me what happened exactly?" .

Natasha cryingly said "I need his sign for approval of finance for new project as he is the supervisor then he pulled me on his lap and start kissing me and touched me inappropriately".

Triplets were shocked because the guy is standing is man of morals. Natasha smirk innerly because she got what she wanted I.e attention of triplets on her and away from Nandini which she thought. But in the end, seeing Natasha crying all the staff melt in her fake cries.

Cabir was standing ashamed feeling insulted as he remembered the scene in which she herself Start kissing him inappropriately and now she is accusing him of such heinous crime.
He had feelings for Natasha as she is a hot top model.