Chapter 4

Nandini is standing over there looking at her husbands who were looking smoking hot while her husbands are in shocked and planning how to devour her body and make her moan in pain. The whole office is tensed and Natasha stood there with wicked smile but she is soon get shock.

Nandini walk towards them and stand in front of Manik and hug him tightly while her arms wrapped around shivaay and shivaansh while they were shocked as they thought she might be resting at home. The whole staff gets shocked and pray for the poor girl to save her from the beasts and Natasha gets jealous and she is waiting for the action and her insult.

Soon her husbands came out of bewildered state, hug her tightly and wrapped their arms around and it look like they are trying to absorb her into them.

The whole office gets shocked seeing this unusual scene that they are hugging their angel .yes their angel, as she makes her place in her heart and she looks like just angel.

Then they get another shock as they are hugging are so carefully and cautiously and they are having large smile on their faces. This is the biggest shock because nobody has ever seen them smiling. But they got to know one thing that whoever she is very close to their bosses because she makes them smile and they are hugging her without any care in the world.

Natasha face gets pale seeing the sight and she tightens the grip of pen so tight that her hand start bleeding. But she didn't care as feeling hell jealous of the scene and she wants to be in the place of that girl whom nobody knows that she is the  heartbeat of the kings.

Suddenly Nandini feels strong gaze on her and tries to come out of the hug but her hubbies are not in the mood to leave her but she started struggling and came out of the hug and look at the people who are looking at her with astonishing gaze and she feels conscious. Her husbands follow her line of sight and look whole office is looking at them with open mouth.

"Go back to your work" shouted Shivaansh. Everyone disperse to their work and triplets bring their wife to their cabin and Natasha is following them.

They open the office door and shivaay made her sit on his lap on his chair and shivaansh and Manik sat on two other sides. They comfort her and asked the reason of her arrival. Because usually she doesn't visit  them and  Nandini getting excited told them that she made lunch for them and they feel blessed having her who cares about them so much.

Their bodyguard entered with tiffin and place it on table. He feels happy seeing the triplets laughing and happy. This is unusual scene but he knows what she means for them.

Manik opened the tiffin made her eat the first bite of his first dish and shivaansh and shivaay did the same and then she made them eat with her hands, they are eating like happy children who got his favorite candy and they complete their lunch like this.

Shivaansh is rubbing his beard on her soft chubby cheeks. Nandini get up from shivaansh lap making pout and settled herself on manik lap and they laugh at her antics. "Sorry baby, please come back" Shivaansh said making pout.
If anybody hears this sentence they will surely die today because of the shocks they are getting from morning.

Nandini smile mischievously hiding her face in manik chest. They all try to tickle her and she burst into laughing "You naughty girl" Shivaay Said and they all are laughing with her hearing her laughter.

This is heaven for them and a real happiness and a thousand crore doesn't provide them such happiness because their wife smile is precious and unmountable.

Then at the same time Natasha entered and she felt a pang of hurt in her chest seeing the scene because laughing and triplets have no connection but today seeing them like this she feels jealous of Nandini because she want them like this with her and she start developing hatred feeling for Nandini and feel jealous of her beauty.