Chapter 3

The whole family is seated at dining table and just then Nandini and triplets arrived. They are looking like match made in heaven. Nandini is walking in middle of the three, manik and Shivaansh are in her both sides and their hands are wrapped around her waist and Shivaay is standing behind her. The three maintain their demeanour of arrogance but the way they are standing with their wife anyone can noticed calmness on their face just because of their wife.

They reached dining table, king and his wife were already settled Shivaansh pull the chair for his wife and then take his seat and sat in front of his wife.

Nandini is seated in the middle of Manik and Shivaay. Manik filled her plate with green vegetables and fresh fruits and Shivaay placed orange juice in front of her due to which she makes a face but never dared to say anything because they are always concern for her health and they easily get worried regarding anything that concerns her. She didn't want to make them worried because today they are going for the deal on which they are working for past three months but one thing she didn't know nothing is bigger for them in which she is involved.

She ate the full plate without any tantrum that left all the persons who is present there in awe. The triplets were having large smile on their faces because they know she eaten the whole plate just for them as she hates veggies and making her eat the veggies were always biggest task for them. They specially ordered healthy food for her because they know last night had taken a toll on her as they always became beast in front of her but still she didn't mind because the love she is having for them is unconditional.

The king and his wife leave the place to give them some alone time and then after eating the brothers kissed their wife one by one that left her breathless and she is having hard to control her blush. Then she give them forehead kiss. They leave for their office and she waves her hand to say goodbye with so much of innocence, they feel that their heart may burst with so much love. After they leave for office, she goes to their heaven to complete her sleep.

The working of whole office is looking like fast forward movie. Everyone is running here and there to complete their work as they know that the brothers are going to come soon and they became merciless devil when it comes to work.

The King Brothers reached the office and receptionist wished them Good morning sir but they maintain their stoic face and not even nod. Soon they reached their cabin and settled themselves on their chair. The office is built is like this they can see the whole working of their office but nobody can see them.

They have separate area for their office as they don't like disturbances and the only person who is allowed is Mathur their secretary. Then the knock is heard on the door and Manik gives permission to enter and Natasha entered their New Secretary as The brothers old secretary Mathur is on leave and his mother is bed ridden, Natasha is ogling them shamelessly and Shivaay gave a look to her speak the today schedule and she came out of her thoughts and gave the schedule and then manik asked her to arrange the conference room for meeting.

Natasha is whipped by three man and she wants to be their girlfriend. In office, everybody heard the rumour of their special one but no one has ever seen it. So they considered it as the rumour but they all are in shock which is arriving anytime soon in office.

In palace, Nandini is especially cooking for them their favourite dishes. Usually their choice is same but when it comes to food everyone has its own. Whenever Nandini prepare food she always remembered to make triplets one favourite dish. They loved their wife handmade food and showered her with praises but they did not want her to make it daily as the brothers did not want to exert herself. But she loves doing things for them.

She wears a red colour saree of shiffon and applies lip gloss and did nothing as they love her always simple and her cute chubby cheeks which they always bite while remembering her moments her whole body is getting hot and she can't even imagine what is going to happen today in office.

Their favourite colour is red and they always loose control whenever she wears saree because according to them saree is sexy cloth and it shows her waist which is like butter soft and they love to caress her waist and give a perfect view of her boobs which they loves to bite, pinch and suck and they are obsessed with it. After getting ready she placed shawl on her other side which helps her in hiding her body and she place the tiffin in the car and told the driver to drive for the office.

They completed the formalities and signed the deal and they are happy but it is not reflecting on their faces but their jaws clenched and the perfect jawline give them a look of hot devil which was too hard to resist and the deal is not a big deal for them. Natasha is also present in the meeting as their secretary but she is busy in gawking them.

Nandini reached the office and everyone is present in the office is mesmerized by the beauty and innocence radiating from her left all in the awe.

The receptionist come out of her daze and start walking towards her to stop her reaching the office of the brothers and she did not want her scolded by her bosses, not even her everyone started walking towards to stop her as her innocence left them in her awe and anyone can say just by looking at her that she is so pure and nobody want her to shed a tear. But one thing they didn't know that their bosses would burn the whole world if she shed a single drop of her tear from her adorable eyes.

They all are trying to reach her but alas all were late as the triplets walk out of the conference room at that time with their clients and Natasha is also tag along. They see each other and time stops.

The staff was thinking about the little doll, they did not want her to be scolded by their bosses while triplets were clean bowled by the sexy seductress standing in front of them and her adorable pout, they so want to smoother her face with kisses and our Nadini is so happy looking at them and want to be devoured by them and Natasha is having wicked smirk on her face as she is thinking about the consequences the girl is going to face as she is feeling jealous of her beauty and she is waiting for the outburst of the triplets.

This is the first time I'm writing such type of story. Please shower your love and follow me and like,vote and comment to motivate me to write further.