90. Senior Brother

"This...you..." Mu Xue finally closed her mouth, she could understand without such a situation. One train.

Gan Wu directly ignored Mu Xue and swam in the spiritual pond. Mu Xue was completely speechless and looked up at the sky. She is the master of this space, okay? How does it feel that she is the one who is uncomfortable.

Forget it, the other party is an ancient Shenlong, how could she be a nobody who can outsmart him? The consequence of being crushed by the other party is that she has no right to speak.

She feels that she is really pitiful, and I am afraid that she is the hardest one in the crossing army.

Mu Xue shook her head, flashed out of the space and changed into a suit. It's been a long time since she went to sweep the door, so she had to go to work.

When they came to the gate of Fanchen Hall, Mu Xue swept the gate, and just after she finished, a disciple called Mu Xue over to talk about things in Fanchen Hall.

When Mu Xue arrived at the Fanchen Hall, "Master, Senior Brother, Senior Sister, I'm late."

Du Jiaping saw Mu Xue's eyes lit up, grabbed Mu Xue's hand, and pulled her to him.

But the Supreme Immortal Venerable was seated on the main seat. Seeing Du Jiaping's move, condensed and frowned slightly.

"Junior Sister Mu Xue, it's time to see you." Du Jiaping seemed to be really looking forward to seeing Mu Xue.

Mu Xue was also happy, "How is your brother's cultivation?"

The light in Du Jiaping's eyes flickered even more, "Junior sister, my Jindan stage is complete!" Two cultivation bases.

Ren Yingying was very happy for Du Jiaping, "Junior brother is really beyond everyone's expectations this time."

Mu Xue patted Du Jiaping on the back hard, "Yes! Senior brother, congratulations!"

The reason for the spring, but the main reason is that Du Jiaping's talent is there. Otherwise, even if the whole pool of spiritual spring is drunk, it is not necessarily that he can cultivate to two levels in a row so quickly.

Of course, she was also gifted, Mu Xue was arrogant and outspoken, Supreme Immortal Venerable's ears were about to bleed, and she was a little overwhelmed.

"What do you guys know about this time?" Immortal Venerable Supreme didn't dare to focus his eyes on Mu Xue.

The disciples in the hall said, "Go back to Master, I know."

She doesn't know anything about it.

Supreme Immortal Venerable naturally saw Mu Xue's ignorant look in his eyes, "In a few days, it will be the competition between sects and sects, but are you ready?"

"When you are ready, you must go all out." The disciples shouted with enthusiasm.

Mu Xue: "!!" The competition has begun? So fast? Even Mu Xue couldn't react, doesn't that mean that the male lead is appearing?

She has forgotten what martial art the male protagonist is. Anyway, the male protagonist is particularly awesome.

"The first title was taken away by the disciples of the Five Poison Sect last time. Now, our Mortal Hall should have regained it once."

Du Jiaping hated the Five Poison Sect very much, hated them for framing him and his junior sister, and even the ghost shadow formation . All willing to take it out.