103: I want to challenge

"Senior Sister, first take the senior brother back to the seat."

 Mu Xue asked Ren Yingying to take Du Jiaping back to the seat with a calm face.

The disciples of the Five Poison Sect simply couldn't believe their eyes. 

They were all rotten, and it was several times stronger than the rot on the ghosts in the ghost array.

Normally, Du Jiaping would vomit blood and die soon, and after the body was left for a day, it would turn into a pool of blood. There is no solution to this poison. 

How could it be all right like this?

The people on the Wudushi sect did not know that Du Jiaping's poison had been cured, and thought that Du Jiaping had passed out in a coma.

Qiao Mochen has been paying attention to Mu Xue. He knows that Mu Xue has solved all the poisons of their Five Poison Sects. 

That's how she solved the poison at that time. Who is she? Such overbearing poison can be solved.

The Five Poison Sect disciples who were on the competition stage were shocked and could not return to their senses.

Ren Yingying saw that Mu Xue still had to stay on stage, and a bad premonition rose in her heart, "Sister Mu Xue, don't be impulsive! Go with her."

However, Mu Xue forced Ren Yingying and Du Jiaping to return to the seat. The cultivation base is higher than Ren Yingying, and Ren Yingying is irresistible.

When the Supreme Immortal Venerable was about to forcibly pull Mu Xue back, Mu Xue hurriedly said before he did it.

"I want to challenge." Mu Xue not only had to challenge the disciple of the Five Poisons in front of her, but also pressed the disciples of the Five Poisons to the ground.

The disciple of the Five Poison Sect did not expect that the female disciple who had just rescued Du Jiaping was so beautiful, with a wicked smile on the corner of her mouth, and forgot about Mu Xue's rescue of Du Jiaping in a blink of an eye.

"Are you sure you want to challenge?" The disciples of the Five Poison Sect looked up and down Mu Xue, the evil in their eyes made Mu Xue feel very sick.

For a moment, the Supreme Immortal Venerable exuded coercion, almost pressing the surrounding disciples to vomit blood.

Ren Yingying and the male disciple of the Shushan School were furious, but the Five Poisons dared to be so disgusting.

Mu Xue is not a bully, "Look two more eyes, I'm sure your eyes will be blind when you wait." She said this calmly, she was not threatening him, she was telling this fact .

The disciples of the Five Poison Sect obviously did not expect that Mu Xue had such a bad temper, and her eyes closed, "At the request of the beauty, Qingfeng always prioritizes the beauty. What the beauty says is what she says."

"It's just... this is on the competition stage," Do you think I should be merciful to you or not merciless?" On the surface, the disciples of the Five Poisons are entangled.

The affection on Mu Xue's face remained unchanged, "Do you know what it means to be slapped?"

Qingfeng felt that she looked down on him too much,

"Who does not know who slapped a face?"

 "You don't know, but you will understand it later. , Let your father teach you how to behave."