96. white lotus and green tea

Mu Xue: "?" A kitchen knife that can emit lightning?

Mu Xue held up the kitchen knife with trembling courage, and just after holding the handle, her whole body trembled violently as if she had been electrified.

The power contained in the kitchen knife is difficult for Mu Xue to describe in words. Let's put it this way, taking Mu Xue's cultivation in the Nascent Infant period as an example, slashing with a kitchen knife is enough to slash the ground directly, killing a person in the out-of-body period with one knife. not a problem.

Why did Mu Xue know so clearly, because after holding the kitchen knife, she realized that the kitchen knife was actually connected to her own soul.

She was too shocked. She had harvested another ancient divine artifact. After Mu Xue flipped the kitchen knife from side to side, it seemed that the kitchen knife had absorbed something that should not have been absorbed.

Now it is difficult to integrate this energy, Mu Xue guessed that this kitchen knife must have stopped the tribulation thunder.

"My good fellow, you actually took away the tribulation thunder." Mu Xue was grateful for this kitchen knife after all. If it hadn't sucked the tribulation thunder, she would have been wiped out.

This pitch-black kitchen knife should have been slashed into such a way by a robbery. Mu Xue was worried and wanted to laugh a little. In terms of common sense, it felt like a pig eating a tiger and a leopard.

Mu Xue took out the pendant and walked to the Hall of Mortal Dust.

"Master! Master!" Mu Xue thought of the scene in her dream when she talked about Supreme Immortal Venerable. She shook her head, but she wouldn't. Master and Mistress would live together with Meimei.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable was sitting on the main seat, and seeing Mu Xue safe and sound, he was no longer worried about her.

As soon as Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying heard Master's voice transmission, they immediately rushed over, and Ren Xiu also followed.

"Junior Sister Mu Xue?" Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying surrounded Mu Xue and greeted Mu Xue coldly.

Mu Xue answered them happily, "I'm fine, I'm doing fine now."

Everyone knew that Mu Xue was in the early stage of Nascent Infant, but none of them congratulated Mu Xue.

"Junior Sister Mu Xue is fine, tomorrow is the competition..." Du Jiaping looked at Mu Xue worriedly, and then raised his eyes to look in the direction of Supreme Immortal Venerable.

"Tomorrow's competition, do you want to participate?" Supreme Immortal Venerable respected Mu Xue's decision.

Mu Xue looked dazed and pointed to herself, "Me?" Is she involved? What is she involved in? Isn't she just a substitute?

"Junior Sister Mu Xue, you are just recovering now, or..." Ren Yingying was worried that even if Mu Xue was injured so badly, even if she recovered, she should stop using too much spiritual power in a short period of time. Okay.

Du Jiaping nodded and agreed.

"With us in the competition, the Shushan faction Fanchen Hall can't lose." Du Jiaping patted his chest and vowed.

Ren Xiu just watched coldly from the side, really didn't know what ecstasy Mu Xue gave them, each of them seemed to be fascinated.

Mu Xue scratched the back of her head, feeling an inexplicable sense of guilt. Can she say that she never thought of participating in the competition? And....