91. Living place

Xiaoyu didn't mean anything to ease the icy coldness towards Mu Xue. Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying found Mu Xue and quickly pulled Mu Xue over to introduce Mu Xue to Junior Brother Xiaoyu.

Mu Xue is really embarrassed. I feel that this senior brother who has never met, doesn't like her.

"Junior Brother Xiaoyu, this is the disciple that Shizun joined in the sect a while ago. Her name is Mu Xue." Ren Yingying pulled the arm of Junior Brother Xiaoyu with tears in her eyes, while introducing Mu Xue to him.

"Junior Sister Mu Xue, why don't you call Senior Brother Xiaoyu." Ren Yingying urged Mu Xue with a smile.

Mu Xue nodded quickly, "Senior Brother Xiaoyu, I'm Mu Xue, please take care of me in the future." I felt like I was about to be shot to death by the X-ray in his eyes. Could it be that the original owner knew him?

"But Mu Xue, a disciple of the Kunlun faction?" Ren Xiu hated Mu Xue very much, his eyes were not only cold but also disgusting.

Mu Xue: "?" Come on! Don't think she can't see his disgust.

Mu Xue didn't want to answer him, so what? Anyway, she was brought in by the Supreme Immortal Venerable, and she has an opinion to go to the Supreme Immortal Venerable.

Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying looked at the two of them in surprise. Could it be that they knew each other?

"You... know each other?" Du Jiaping thought it was very strange, Junior Brother Xiaoyu used to be obsessed with cultivation, and he didn't know what was going on outside the window, so he shouldn't have known Mu Xue.

Mu Xue shook her head, who knew why the other party hated her, maybe it was the halo of female supporting actress and female cannon fodder.

Ren Xiu did not say a word with a cold face, as if he was unhappy that the master had included a woman who he thought was very bad in the sect.

"I'm going to find Shizun first." Ren Xiu ignored their topic about Mu Xue, but went to find Supreme Immortal Venerable.

Then he disappeared and disappeared, leaving only a few embarrassed people.

Mu Xue: "..." What a bad temper! It's rude, and it has a good match with the male protagonist in the text. Thinking of the male protagonist, Mu Xue's head is a little dizzy, this... It really looks like the male protagonist.

But the male protagonist should not be the disciple of Supreme Immortal Venerable.. right? Mu Xue was terrified, didn't she? Wouldn't it be so coincidental? She didn't want to get too close to the main character of the original text.

"Junior Sister Muxue, don't mind. Junior Brother Xiaoyu's personality is like this. He is a bit cold and doesn't like to talk to others, but his heart is good." Du Jiaping comforted Mu Xue. This time the danger, why is the character more and more cold?

Ren Yingying patted Mu Xue on the shoulder, "Don't worry, Junior Sister Mu Xue, don't be afraid of him, if he dares to bully you, just tell us, we will make the decision for you." Ren Yingying also felt that Xiaoyu had something obvious towards Mu Xue. feeling of exclusion.

Mu Xue quickly waved, "It's alright, Senior Brother Xiaoyu is just seeing me for the first time, so maybe I'm not used to it." Oh shit, just looking at him, he knew that he knew the original owner, otherwise he wouldn't ask if it was Kunlun. Pai's disciple Mu Xue.

But how did he know the original owner? It seemed that the original owner had never left the gate of the Kunlun School before, and Mu Xue was puzzled.