2.1 "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘌𝘺𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘯𝘢𝘱!"

EDIT: OH MY LANTA, WERE AT 6K!! if my parents ask, i totally didn't find this out at 12 something on a school night;)

I literally haven't throughly looked through this so if you see any mistakes let me know, I'm editing sometime this week

Alice stepped into a magical world. That was saying something considering she was a witch.

The underland is bizarre, illogical, of dangerous, absurd, and strangely beautiful.

Bellatrix made a face, "You know what Star, I'm beginning to really believe that you have the Black madness. Your dreams are the start"

Her niece wasn't paying any attention to Bella, instead she was talking to the little voices in her mind.

Alice looked around at the brown and tangled garden, the statues broken into clumps of granite. She walked down past the gate, flinching as a green pig dashes by. Flowers here are limp and dead, with faces like humans. The only alive human looked up at the dragonflies and other creatures that look as if they are playing a game of tag. Alice is transfixed, her eyes wandering around to everything in sight. There wasn't fear in her eyes, but fascination at her dream land.

Her voice is soft when she speaks, "Curious and Curiouser"

A little bit away watching her was the white rabbit and his fellow animal friends. He looked at the others, "I told you she's the right Alice."

"This rabbit is sus" Someone commented. "For real"

She turns to see a Dodo Bird with eyeglasses and a walking stick, a female door mouse; a duckbill platypus, white rabbit, and two round boys with their arms over each others shoulders. They all stare at her critically.

Cooper had a shutter run down his spine, "Creepy"

"Still not convinced" The mouse squeaked out, making the rabbit throw his arms up in the air.

"Well, that's gratitude for you! You cannot know how difficult it was to find her! Trailing after one Alice for weeks on end. Almost got eaten by large drooling creatures! You would not know how uncivilized the creatures up there are up there. The bark and growl, yipping at everything. They do their umm....shkum...in public! I'm still very upset by this whole process!"

"I'm so concerned for your brain" William shook his head at her. Alice laughed it off with a higher pitch than normal.

Cooper looked over at with a furrowed brow, she was not being normal sarcastic Alice that he loved. No, she was acting on edge, like she was on trial for something. He just wanted her to be fine and not on edge while watching a movie about her dreams.

The dodo: Let us have a look at her

The bird took off his glasses to stare at her.