Being Reunited

Bakugou's Pov:

I kept trying the whistle, making sure Kirishima was the only one on my mind. Todoroki was starting to doubt that the whistle would work but I wasn't gonna give up on the whistle. I know it works! It might just be taking him some time to get to us. 

"Bakugou, I'm sorry but I think your whistle is broken or something." Todoroki said while sitting on the bolder behind me.

"Shut up! It's not broken, I know for sure it's not broken!" I snap at him after turning around to face him. "It's not broken at all! It's working perfectly fine!" I growled out at Todoroki. I watch Todoroki's expression change from a bored one to a little surprised.

"Sorry Bakugou, I didn't mean to upset you. I just really don't think it's working." Todoroki says while crossing his arms and looking back at me, looking calm again.

"I don't care about what you think, I know it works now just sit there silently!" I snapped before turning away from the stupid prince and looking down at the whistle.  It works...It's not defective, it works just fine and Kirishima will find us.

Please....
Please find us Kirishima...

After a few minutes I started to get mad. The whistle wasn't working, Kirishima hadn't shown up and I was losing hope and was so close to throwing the whistle into the woods but then suddenly I was tackled to the ground and hugged tightly to the point I couldn't breathe.. I tried to push the person off me but when I noticed the red spikey hair I noticed it was Kirishima and hugged him back while hiding my face in the redhead's shoulder.

"Bastard....what took you so long?" I mumbled while trying hard not to cry. He actually came, I knew the whistle worked.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to get here." Kirishima said and I could tell he  was examining me for any injuries.

I lifted my head up and smiled at KIrishima. "I'm alright, I'm alright." I told Kirishima then he stood up and helped me up. After dusting the dirt off my outfit I looked over at Todoroki who was now closer to the two of us. "I told you the whistle worked." I bragged and Todoroki just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, It looked like you were close to giving up on the whistle." He brought up, causing me to scoff.

"Give up? No way, I knew the whistle would work just fine." I argued while patting Kirishima's head. "You are just upset that the whistle worked and that you aren't alone with me." I accused while before sticking my tongue out at Todoroki.

"Alright, alright you two, let's just get going." Kirishima interrupted our argument before changing into his dragon form. After changing, Kirishima looked over at me. I got excited and climbed onto Kirishima's back.

"You are right, we have a lot of things to do." I said before looking down at Todoroki who was staring at Kirishima's dragon form cautiously. "Half 'n' half, let's go." I told Todoroki and he hesitated before climbing onto Kirishima and sitting behind me.

"Are you sure this is safe?"" Todoroki asked nervously.

"Nope! But we are doing it anyways!" I answered before giving KIrishima the signal to fly

Kirishima started flapping his wings. When Kirishima was off the ground signaled him to fly high and fast. Kirishima obeyed my wish and started flying fast and high. When Kirishima started flying higher, Todoroki started holding on to me tightly. I just chuckled while rubbing Kiri's tough dragon skin, I missed him a lot.

End Of Chapter:

Word Count: 595