Gaara lemon

This was requested by -
hlund1012
.
.
.
You and your team gracefully jumped through the trees on your way to meet up with 3 other ninjas who would accompany you on this particular mission. Among your team was another girl who was just a few years older than yourself, her name was Kugutsu "means puppet". She was almost like Kankuro but she used fire and lightning to infuse her puppets.

The other younger ninja was a boy...a quite  annoying little brat because he was your brother. His name was Sora "sky". He was a wind type user but could manipulate some elements to his advantage. Such as fire which he can put with wind and create a fire storm.

Then there was you. You somehow got ahold of a sharingan or your family crossed with an Uchiha sometime back. You could control it but it was still hard to use at some points.

None of you had anything in common yet were such good friends. This trip had been considerably quiet for some reason. Or at least it was until someone spotted the three sand siblings. You and Temari we're good friends and got along. Kankuro kept to himself and usually messed with his puppets.

This particular time it had appeared they brought their younger brother along. You didn't know Gaara as well as the others because you never met him. You had seen him and heard about him but never actually met him. You felt a bit of nervousness come over you as you got closer to them.

After landing in front of them you managed to slip and fall right on your face. Temari and Kankuro snorted while Gaara laughed out loud, which shocked everyone.

You then picked yourself up off the ground and greet everyone. When it came Gaara however you forgot how to speak. "Hey I'm uhhh meet you I mean y/n meet you nice...no no I mean you nice to meet. Uhhh.i mean it's nice to meet you." You blushed and Gaara laughed before shaking your hand.

Kankuro was to busy with Kugutsu and puppets and Sora was to busy trying to impress Temari to notice how much you and Gaara were talking and laughing with each other.  

After everyone got somewhat caught up with each other it was late in the afternoon and decided to make camp and leave for your mission in the morning.

Everyone set out there sleeping bags and started a rather large fire to keep warm for the night. Some of the sand siblings brought some ingredients for s'mores and shared with everyone. Then after talking some more everyone got in their sleeping bags and went to sleep... except you.

You could sense a lake or pond near by and decided to go see if it was suitable for swimming.  You got up as quietly as possible and grabbed your towel and change of clothes from your bag and began walking.

You walked for 15 minutes before finding a very peaceful lake with a grassy and sandy shore. You made sure no one had followed you and began to take your clothes off.

You swam and had fun for awhile before sensing someone watching you. Quickly you created and left it in the lake while you snuck out to go meet whoever was spying. You focused and eventually you found their chakra. You closed in on the said stalker and pounced on them. When the moonlight touched his face it was very clear that this was indeed Gaara and you had just made a mistake.

"What are you doing y/n! You could have killed me." He said sounding a bit shocked.

"Gaara I'm so sorry I thought you were a stalker and so I didn't know what to do except that."

You looked into his eyes and had obviously become oblivious to the position you were both in.

"I umm should probably go dry off..."  Before you could finish your sentence Gaara took your wrist and held it. "Do you have to go." He said as he thrusted his hips upwards, watching your reaction the whole time. A moan came through your lips as he did it again.

"Gaara what are you doing" you whined as you dry humped/road him.

He didn't answer but instead kept thrusting which made you beg for him.

He flipped you onto your back and removed your wet bra, revealing your round breasts and pebbled nipples from being cold because of the wet fabric. Gaara leaned down and gave you a soft kiss before going and leaving love bites on your lower neck so no one could see. His hands then went and massaged your rib cage while he slowly made his way down to your breasts.

Your mind went fuzzy when you felt his tongue licking at your sensitive tips and massaging your hips with his other hand that wasn't assisting your nipples and breasts.

After he was done he went down to your stomach and started kissing it while lightly tugging on your swimming shorts.

Once he got then off he looked into your eyes "is this ok y/n. I can stop if you wish me to do so." You ran a hand through his red fluffy hair, taking note on the sand grains for occasionally felt.

"Yes Gaara, you may continue and do with me as you see fit."

A/n - when did I get all poetic and proper lmao-

He shook his head and leaded forward to gently kiss your inner thighs.

"G-Gaara" you moaned in anticipation and impatience. You never know you could enjoy something so much.

He started to flick your clit with his tongue and inserted a finger deep inside your core, making your vision blurry from the amazing pleasure you were feeling. He felt you getting close and pumped his fingers in and out even quicker. He brought his back and watched you as you orgasmed all over his hand. Your moans became louder as he licked off all your juices from off his hands and in between your legs. 

He then took off his pants and and shirt and neatly set then aside in a nice pile. He then took out a packet from his pants pocket and opened it.

"I brought protection because i think we're a bit to young for kids. Also our villages need us during these times."

You shook your head and took it from him. You then rolled him so you were on top and went down to his shaft. You licked its tip before shoving the whole thing inside your mouth and down your throat Abit before gaging on his size.

He started moaning and could feel him twitch inside your mouth. You knew he was about to cum and started rubbing his balls and sucking on him more. He moaned louder and came inside your mouth. You swallowed all of it and licked up what you missed.

Once finished you opened the condom and placed it on him. Before crawling on top of him.

He guided his member to your entrance and helped you to sit on it. You moaned as you felt him go deep inside you.

He rubbed your shoulders and played with your breasts to try and distract you from the pain. It soon left and all you could feel was pleasure.

He put his hands on your and you put your hands on his shoulders. You began going up and down slowly at first but faster when you both had gotten adjusted.

He lifted you up and started thrusting from under you. You both moaned and groaned as you got closer to your climaxes. You came first and from the warm feeling of your cum running down his shaft he came after a few more sloppy thrusts.

He pulled out and you collapsed beside him, but only to have him pick you up at take you to the shallow part of the lake where you had been originally. He washed your body off gently and you tried to do the same for him. Once you felt like you could walk you got out and put your spare clothes on that you had brought. Gaara got dressed as well, and afterwards he walked over to you.

"I know we're not from the same village but after this mission will you please consider moving and becoming my....(he paused) wife?" He questioned nervously.

You looked at the moon which hung above the lake and thought about it.

"Gaara id be more than happy to." You smiled "I love you"

He blushed before saying he loved you too. He kissed you and picked you up to take you back to camp so you both could get some rest.

You both lived happily ever after...

The end

Heeeyyy critters-
It's me again hopefully y'all enjoyed it!!!