kakashi lemon

This was requested by - AAlives
.
.
.
Training was getting boring so without asking you went and sat down in the shade.

"I know your there Kakashi. What do you want." You grumbled as you took a sip of water.

"I want you to go get back to training. That's the only way you'll get stronger." He smiled with his eyes.

You rolled your eyes. "Make me bitch."

This made Kakashi's eyes widen and he looked down at you sternly. "I've had enough of your attitude y/n! After the others are done training I would like for you to stay afterwards. We need to have a little talk."

You waited for the right moment to escape when you sensei went to go help the others with their form and approach to certain moves and skills. As soon as Kakashi's head was turned you ran for it. Through the trees and down deer paths only you knew of. You hadn't noticed you dropped your journal until you got to your hideout cabin.

This was the place you often came after a hard training session or getting away after a fight with your parents. It was calming, and no one knew about it but you...or so you thought because not to much later a knock at the door was heard, followed by a voice that was all to familiar to you...kakashi.

"What do you want. I left for a reason and that's because I have no reason to want to stick around and listen to your boring lecture on how I'm such a brat and yata yata. Also how the hell do even know where this place is?" You yelled through the closed door.

"I'm not here to give you a lecture, it's not worth my time cause I'm sure you won't listen. And I was able to use one of my dogs to find you. But I'm here because I think you dropped your journal."

As soon as the word journal left his mouth you instantly appeared outside and grabbing for it. He only held it above his head and began to read from it.

"Hmm so you think I'm cute...and that my di-....WHEN HAVE YOU SEEN THAT!" He nearly yelled and fainted from the thought that you had seen him in such a manner. 

"What's the big deal if I have seen it. Your not that bad in my opinion and I've seen a lot of...those." you chuckled.

He then smirked with his eyes "well maybe you could find out when I shove it into that tight little pussy of yours."

You blushed and stepped back till your back was up to the door and he was caging you in. "Look is this ok...with you being my sensei and all, what if someone finds out or something happens..."

"I won't tell anyone about it and I have protection in my pocket if you want me to use it. And I won't do this without your consent y/n." He said softly.

You stood there a second before turning to open your door and pulling him inside.

"That's about as dominant your gonna be, I'm gonna let this be a little punishment for being bratty today at practice."

Your eyes widened as he he roughly pushed you against the wall and pulled his mask off so he could kiss your neck. When he found your sweet spot, causing you to moan he snuck a hand down to womanhood and began to rub perfect circles, making your legs go weak from such great pleasure.

"Someone's already getting wet" he said as he began to rub faster circles and snuck a hand under your shirt and bra to lightly pinch at one of your nipples.

You moaned his name as you came close to your climax. Once he thought you were close enough he stopped and removed all of your clothing and most of his.

He then bent you over the bed and removed his underwear (forgetting to place the condom over his shaft). You arched your back seductively for him and took the opportunity to take his tip and tease your entrance with it before plowing into your tight walls at full speed, making you bleed just a bit.

"K-kakashi...I think that was to rough" you said in between breathes while a couple tears rolled down your cheek.

"I can stop if you want me to y/n." He apologetically replied.

You shook your head and allowed him to continue. He made sure to wipe your tears before pulling all the way out and entering slowly, just to allow you to get use to his size. When he knew you were no longer in pain he went as fast as he possibly could without causing injury to either of you.

Without warning his member twitched and you felt his warm sticky seed filling you up. He kept thrusting so you could cum as well. When you finally did he gently pulled out and went to go get some towels to clean you both up.

After he cleaned the both of you he got dressed and started to the door before you weakly called for him. He turned to face you with a warm smile and tired eyes. "Yes y/n?" He asked.

You blushed as you laid in bed thinking about what you were about to ask. "I was just wondering if you would like to stay the night with me since it's getting late."

He smiled and walked to your bed and got in with you. "I'd love to stay with you. And umm...I may have forgotten to wear protection...but I can go get plan b in the morning if you want me to."

You thought about it but declined the offer. Before passing out you both had a small make out session and a swapping of I love you's.

You both kept your relationship a secret and left the village before you had your child. You both lived happily ever after...

The end