Itama lime

This was requested by : Anoamazing
.
.
.
You were casually getting into yet another squabble with some of the Uchiha children. Things got a little serious and they began to fight you.

Your friend who just so happened to be a Senju was by your side. You sighed as you attempted to use the jutsu your father (Pein) had taught you. It worked somewhat but didn't keep them down for as long as you wanted.

Itama bless his heart was to timid and shy, therefore he couldn't be of much assistance...or so you thought.

When the three Uchiha teens stood up Itama whispered in your ear. "We don't stand a chance...use Peins jutsu once more and trust me" he winked. You blushed when you felt his warm breath on your ear but did as he said.

When they began to charge at you, you took a deep breath and focused your chakra. Once you had it they all went flying. You were more powerful all the sudden and it made you smile.

Itama patted you on the back and smiled. You smiled at him and noticed your face getting warm.

'what the hell is wrong with me...I'm frickin Pein and Konan daughter. I can't be falling for a Senju...I'm in the akatsuki I don't have time for such non-sense.' you sighed out loud. "Ive never seen that jutsu before! What kind is it?" Itama asked shyly.

You both stopped walking. "It was my father's,he taught it to me. I haven't the slightest clue of it's name because he died before I was old enough to know more about it. I've taught myself what I know now." You hated lying to him but if he knew about your affiliation with the Akatsuki he would surely tell someone.

"Oh...I'm sorry about that. But thank you y/n! You were so brave!" He smiled brightly at you.

'its now or never y/n'

"Itama could you close your eyes for a second, I have something to give you."

A tiny hint of pink dusted his cheeks and as he closed his eyes. You gently cupped his cheek and leaned in. Before you kissed him you heard him say your name.

You smiled as you kissed him. You were about to pull away but felt his arms around you and pulling you deeper into another kiss. You both were breathing heavy.

He pushed you back into a tree and let you both break apart for air. Before you could see his face you felt nips on your neck. He hit a place that made you let out a small moan. He laughed against your skin and came back up to kiss you. 

He intertwined your fingers and forced your mouth open so he could kiss you even deeper than before. You both were blushing but enjoying every minute of each other.

Before it could go any further, a big white bird landed on the dirt road and both your father and Deidara were staring at the both of you.

"The Akatsuki!" Itama asked nervously.

You shook your head and had a sad look grow across your face. "Y/n, so this is where you've been. I've had ever single akatsuki member looking for you. Deidara here saw you and whomever this is fighting a few of the Uchiha children."

"I'm sorry father. Itama is my friend and I was walking him home because he's not safe with them around." You bowed.

"FATHER" Itama shouted in shock.

"Are sure your just friends? It looked like more than that before you saw us."

"Well father you see..." You were cut off when Deidara began to laugh uncontrollably.

"Leader-sama, we can bring him back to the akatsuki. He would be useful for information and besides he already likes your daughter,hm" Deidara smirked and pushed Pein.

Pein glared at Deidara but allowed in. "If Konan has any problems with this, it's your fault."

Pein and Deidara mounted back on the bird. "be back home tomorrow y/n. And make sure to bring Itama." Pein demanded as they flew away.

Itama was still in shock but snapped out of it when you started laughing at him.

"That wasn't funny y/n! I thought he was going to kill me!" Itama whimpered. You smiled at him and smirked. "Maybe but your still alive and we have until tomorrow to do whatever we want."

Itama smirked back "so we do...now where did we leave off" he whispered before pinning you to a tree and kissing you again.

"Itama one more thing, don't get me pregnant."

"I won't" he promised before continuing.