DREAM TWENTY SEVEN

The flood disaster that had just hatched landed softly on the ground and opened her eyes. She stared at the man with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes in shock.

"It's been awhile Shin Yoosung," Y/N smiled gently at her.

"...Hyung?" Shin Yoosung questioned in disbelief. "You're.... you're alive?" she felt like she was dreaming while staring at the star. 

Shin Yoosung reached her hand out to the (h/c) haired male. Seeing what Shin Yoosung was doing, Y/N did the same and when their hands touched, Shin Yoosung's eyes widened.

"I'm really real. I'm alive," Y/N held her hand with both of his, letting her feel the warmth of his hand. 

Shin Yoosung then looked around and her eyes caught sight of Yoo Joonghyuk and Kim Dokja who were both on the ground.

"What round is this?" Shin Yoosung asked. 

"The third."

"I see. So even after captain received the information I told him in the previous round, he still failed," she mumbled. "Even after I suffered all this time for him, it was all useless."

"Shin Yoosung," the (h/c) haired male was able to get the flood disaster's attention back on him, "this round isn't like the previous one that you knew of. It's different. Things have changed here and we have a chance this time." 

"Things has changed? As in the fact that you're alive?" the flood disaster then glanced at the blurry faced male, "or the fact that an unfamiliar man is present?" 

"Both," the (h/c) haired male replied. "That 'blurry faced man' made me change in a way. I'm still alive because of him. He will be the one who will bring salvation to everyone in this round."

"Oh... so guessing you're still alive not because he's strong but because he gave you a reason to revive right?" anger started to build up in the future Shin Yoosung, "you're strong so you don't need anyone to protect you but, you kept dying because you didn't want to live. What did you see in that unfamiliar man to make you revive? I too begged you to live for me and so did the others, but you didn't bat an eye and peacefully passed away while the rest of us had to deal with the aftermath. Maybe if you agreed to revive things wouldn't have failed before."

"I never meant to make you guys feel like that," Y/N turned around and walked towards the fallen white coat on the ground and picked it up, "but I never meant to stay that long either," he placed the coat over the reader's shoulder. "There's no way to exist in this round for long, Shin Yoosung, one cannot stay where you're not supposed to be," 'neither can I' was left out. Those words weren't necessarily meant for her, it was also for himself. 

This was an unfamiliar place to him, an unfamiliar worldline- an unfamiliar story. No matter what happens,  ̶Y̶/̶N̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶p̶o̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶e̶v̶e̶r̶.  Y/N will have to return to his own world and complete the destined epilogue. There is no spot for him anywhere but there [1]. 

"Then hyung, shouldn't you be... dead?" a beam of light fired out of Shin Yoosung's hand towards the (h/c) haired male. 

'Y/N!'  Kim Dokja pushed himself to get up to shield the (h/c) haired male. Y/N noticing what the reader was about to do panicked, extending his arm out to push the reader away. What Y/N didn't expect was for everything to freeze in place. 

'What is happening?'  Y/N's eyes widened. He realised that his surroundings started to lose colour and disappear. Everyone's faces were unclear aside from the Kim Dokja's. The blurry face of the reader that Y/N had always saw was no longer blurry. He could clearly make out every feature of the reader's face however, everyone else seemed to look like the once blurry Kim Dokja. 'Everyone looks like they're... disappearing.'

[⬛⬛⬛⬛ is no longer watching your story]

[⬛⬛⬛⬛ refuses to witness his companion's death] 

"Hey," Y/N called out. There was no reply. "Hey!" he shouted louder. Still no reply. The (h/c) haired male looked around. Everything looked so dull. The people around him didn't look like they were really alive and moving just a moment ago. He felt afraid that the people around him would soon turn into the dull colours of black and white, not because he hated those colours no- he loved those colours, but because they'd look like characters in a manga. Y/N felt like the ones around him could turn into ink on paper any time now. 

'They have to look,'  Y/N stared at the sky in panic, 'they have to keep watching no matter what.'   All of a sudden, Y/N had an idea but before he used it, he moved Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk out of the way of the beam. 

"Hey! You said you were Yoo Joonghyuk right? If you keep watching... I'll give him a ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶!̶   hug." Still no answer. "F*ck this sh*t I'll f*cking do it right now," the (h/c) haired male walked towards Yoo Joonghyuk and gave him a quick  ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶  hug

Luckily for Y/N, his idea worked... for some reason. 'F*ck I lost my first  ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶   hug because of that,'  thought Y/N, wiping his ̶l̶i̶p̶s̶   hands. Little did Y/N know that it was not his first  ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶   hug. His first  ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶   hug was with  ̶K̶i̶m̶ ̶D̶o̶k̶j̶a̶   Kim Joonghyun(Kim Joonghyun: I will have his first everything).

'Huh?'  thought Kim Dokja, 'how did Yoo Joonghyuk, Y/N and I move from our original spots in a second? What happened?'  he wondered. He observed the (h/c) haired male's expression however, there was barely any expression shown on his face. He then turned back to the flood disaster and saw her eyes widened too. It was clear that no one knew that had just happened. No one aside from Y/N and the mysterious constellation and Kim Joonghyun.

Seeing that everything was going normally and there were no other issues, Y/N sighed in relief. The mysterious constellation had continued to watch their story. 

'That's right, keep watching because if no one watches our story... the words that makes us alive will stop.' 

TO BE CONTINUED...

---------------------------------------------

[1] Joonghyun's back to f*ck up my sh*t. Once again the crossed out stuff and bold writing is done by him (except for 'TO BE CONTINUED' and the things below). 

Joonghyun really be coming in 'clutch' as he'd say to save Y/N second kiss. 

Chapter is unedited. 

Also if you usually read this fanfic yesterday when I update (Friday for me), it's moving to today (Saturday for me) because I am too tired to upload 2 chapters; one on Webnovel (over 1,500 words) and one on here (at least 1,000 words) in one afternoon after school. 

Hope you have a fantastic day/afternoon/night
Stay safe, have fun and enjoy life

Idiotic lazyass author is out ✌ peace