17

|The hidden|
|One month later|
|Keegan Bierman|
|Grieving - Kehlani ft James Blake|

The past month has been nothing but a filler. A decrease in drama but an increase of secrets. I suppose that's what life is about. We never know what is life about, so drill with the objectives that none of us expect...

To risk our friendship.

The thunderstorms roared quietly through the walls of the library, the rain racing down to the ground to see which raindrop makes the biggest puddle. I loved the raining season , even better with Alvira's company. I secretly enjoyed coming with her to her comfort resort. We sat at a lounge, far from everyone. She wasn't much of a talker like her sister. Alvira paged her book slowly, still capturing the last words of the previous page, she had a soft pout which soon faded . I admired her. Her hazel eyes disguised by her long eye lashes, I smiled to myself. The way her reading glasses sat the bridge of her nose.

"Do you see something that you like?" She questioned with her attention to the book. Her tone caught me off guard as she uncrossed her legs.

I swallowed and leaned back, "Indeed yes. You are really nothing like your sister"

She had a short laugh and placed her book down on her lap, "Just because we are twins does not mean we will be alike Keegan" She playfully rolled her eyes. That was so fucking attractive - what am I thinking??

"You should roll your eyes more often" I teased.

"Give me a reason to" She smirked lowly then blushed. I blushed as well.

"Oh? Did not expect words from temptation." I said, she closed her book.

"Come with me." She stood up. So did I, I grabbed her umbrella and followed her down the long path of shelf's, which on one, she placed her book there. We walked out the library. She giggled softly,

"Thank you for coming." She said.

"Of course...I had nothing on my plate. So I guess that's your home?"

She paused for a moment and took off her reading glasses. I opened the umbrella outside the corridor. I hovered it over my head and hers so she could walk out. She led me to a parking lot, pointing at a grey A4 Audi 35TFSI Advanced. I was shocked. She handed me the keys.

"Be my driver?" She looked at me.

"If you answer my question."

"Okay."

I escorted her to the passangers side and opened the door for her. She entered and I shut the door. I walked around the car and got to the driver's door. I opened it and closed the umbrella and quickly got in. I dragged the umbrella in. Alvira assisted me by putting it at the back.

"Just know I left my license." I looked at her while adjusting the seat. This girl is really short.

"That's okay."

Once set, I buckled up and started the car getting familiar with the technicalities. I turned the ac to make the car warm. The wipers proceed to clean the windscreen. It started pouring cats and dogs outside. I got ahold of the gear and changed it to reverse, the outside displayed itself on the screen. I started to reverse out of the parking  turning the car making it face horizontal then I changed it to drive and started to leave campus. Driving at 80km/h due to the rain.

She turned down the radio, "You look oddly attractive when you're driving."

I tried hiding my blush by a smile.