Chapter 75

Manik's POV

I searched the internet and called them sending the location and I also booked a cab for us to take us away.

The pilot landed us safely and within about 5 minutes, the medical help also arrived. They helped him to get down the helicopter and took him to the ambulance and his treatment started immediately. They checked his vitals and by then the cab also arrived.

I get down all our stuff and loaded them in the cab and followed the ambulance. We got him admitted to the hospital and get to know that his blood pressure was very high. So it was good that he decided to land.

After making all the arrangements and payments for his treatment in advance, informing his family and leaving one responsible man, who should be there in case his help is needed, we continued with our journey.

" Roshni now that we are taking a road trip, would you like to see a few things that will come on the way?? " I asked and her face lit up she nodded enthusiastically.

" What are we going to see? "

" Ajmer... The city of Ajmer got its name from 'Ajay Meru', which means invincible hill. It is a perfect representation of the diversity of the Indian culture and ethics, and displays a perfect blend of religion, community, culture, etc." I explained.

" Wow! "  She said.

" You know what I like about this place? Ajmer is a popular tourist attraction, in addition to being a pilgrimage centre for both Hindus and Muslims. It is the final resting place of the Sufi Saint, Khwaja Moinuddin Hasan Chisti, so it is visited by Muslims from all over the world." I told her.

" Oh, yes!! I have heard that, can we go there, please? "  She asked.

" Yes, we are going there,
Although Ajmer Sharif Dargah is the most famous tourist place to visit in Ajmer, the city is also significantly known for the Jain religion and is home to an amazing golden Jain Temple. We will see both places. " I said.

We visited both places and Roshni made a wish there we both offered a chaddar on dargah. I made a wish that I get to spend the rest of my life with Roshni. The priest there blessed us to be together forever. I felt immense pleasure to hear that. And Roshni's eyes became moist.  I knew it was difficult but not impossible.

Then we proceeded to the Jain temple, Which consists of 24 miniature temples. Known as Jainalay, they represent the Jain Tirthankaras. The Nareli Jain Temple is an important point of pilgrimage for Digambara Jains.

Then we went to Pushkar, which was only about 14 km and is a sacred spot for Hindus.

" Do you know, it is the only known temple dedicated to Lord Brahma  and tourists visit the city in large numbers during the month of Karthik to take a dip in the holy Sarovar."

" Great!! Let's go in. She said and again she performed pooja and made a wish.

I just hoped that I eas include in that prayer. I had just one wish and that included her. I wanted her to share her life with me without any problems.

After that, I took her to Lake Foy Sagar, an artificial lake.  The lake offers some breathtaking views of the Aravalli range. We clicked some pictures and then enjoyed the traditional Rajasthani cuisine and also tried our favourite street foods.

Our next destination was Taragarh Fort and Kishangarh Fort. She was looking so happy that I decided to show her a few more cities. As it is it was getting dark. So I asked her to come and we went towards our next destination, Udaipur.

" Manik Ji, don't you think it is getting dark? When would we reach Surat? " She asked.

" We are going up to Udaipur, where we would stay at a hotel. And explore Udaipur in the morning. And then we will continue our journey. "  I told her with a smile as I knew she was going to love it.

" Really?? Wow! I love you... " She said in a child-like excitement. But my heartbeat increased. I wanted to hear her say that to me many times a day for the rest of my life.

I wanted to tell her that I loved her too... But something was stopping me.

I was scared that she would have to face the music as well. People were a bit rigid and the relationship between us would not be accepted easily.

We were going towards Udaipur. And the weather changed all of a sudden and it started raining like cats and dogs.

The driver was driving very safely but as it was raining so much, the cab stopped at one point and the driver tried to see what was the problem but could not manage to restart it.

The weather was getting very cold as it was February end and the winter nights are very cold in Rajasthan. Since the car had broken down, the heater was not working anymore.

I could see that she has started feeling cold. So I gave my jacket to her but she shook her head.

" Roshni, do as I say. Take the jacket and wear it. "

" No, my top is quite warm, I am not feeling cold. You are wearing a cotton shirt only if you remove your jacket, you will catch a cold.  "  She said it was evident that she was getting cold.

We had more warm clothes in the bag but it was raining so badly that we could not take them out of the boot or the clothes which we were wearing would have been wet too.  There was only one umbrella and the driver was using it.

Finally, he informed us that he could not find out the fault and he would have to call some mechanic and no one would be able to come to check the car. It can only be done tomorrow morning.

" Oh, God!! What are we going to do now? Stay in the car for the whole night?? "  She was thinking aloud.

"  Don't worry, we will find some way. We can't stay in the car for the whole night. " I said to assure her she nodded.

" Sir, there is a three-star hotel about half a km from here, I am sure, you will get a room there. I think you should go there as it is going to get colder. I will stay in the car and will get it repaired and meet you there in the morning. " He said.

I looked at Roshni, she was feeling cold and was trying not to shiver.

" We need to go there, Roshni. It is not safe to stay here on the road and moreover it is getting very cold. " I said and she nodded.

" Sir, you take this umbrella, I will stay in the car as it is, nothing can be done here. "The driver said offering us the umbrella and we both came under it.

" Where is the hotel? " I asked him. He told me to go straight it was on the road itself.

We both started walking towards it. But the umbrella was too small for both of us and there was so
much difference in our height that both of us were getting wet in the rain.

It was getting difficult for her to walk in the water that was collected on the road so I told her to hold the umbrella and I picked her up in my arms bridal style.

She was shocked and kept looking at me and I was too aware of her being in my arms and her looking at me like that.

I looked at her and her sinfully beautiful lips and was tempted to kiss her once more but I looked away immediately and started walking towards the hotel.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Good morning friends 😘

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi